“Bills Stadium” will be used in transition away from New Era

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, iinii said:

But was it really ever New Era? C'mon, it is either Rich or the Ralph. Rose by any other name.................

Yup agree. But I said why not just go back to Rich and got crap that it was free corporate advertising. Honestly was trying to call it the original name

2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Yup agree. But I said why not just go back to Rich and got crap that it was free corporate advertising. Honestly was trying to call it the original name

It is kinda like the Artist formally known as Prince, let ‘em name it whatever they want for the cash and just keep calling it The Ralph, save on any confusion that way. 

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Why not name the stadium weekly after a charity?  How awesome would that be?  Greedy owners probably would not want that. 

Because when they got sponsor and changed name they would be called greedy and if they do not get one the Jerry Joneses and Robert Krafties will bash the Bills for not having PSLs and leaving money on the table for naming rights.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Why not name the stadium weekly after a charity?  How awesome would that be?  Greedy owners probably would not want that. 

Why is it greedy for the owners to make more money? Are you greedy because you ask for a raise at your job? Companies are willing to spend large amounts of money to have their name on a stadium, so why isn’t that ok? 

I hate this sentiment that because these guys have money any time they find a way to make more they are greedy. The Bills already give plenty to charity, much more than you or I could ever give. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1