Training camp thread - daily or weekly?

YoloinOhio

Training camp thread   

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer a daily or weekly TC thread?

I think a daily thread can carry on more steam than a weekly thread. However, if there is a hot topic on Josh Allen or Stefon Diggs etc Those daily training camp updates should be posted in that player specific thread. No need for a continuous daily thread on X player, just post that in one thread. Everything else gets its own daily thread.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm going daily. It's not like there is so much other stuff going on that the camp threads will clutter the board. Heck, if all we had at the top of the page were camp threads it would probably be a big improvement.

Right, but a Josh Allen thread or a Stefon Diggs thread or an AJ Epenesa thread makes a ton of sense as well. I think it’s a brilliant idea to combine all updates and subjects into a player specific thread. I would gladly read through 80 pages of Josh Allen updates or Ed Oliver updates.. No need for a new thread every day on one of them.. Just post any new updates in that player’s specific thread. I think that’s highly organized and people would gladly read through page after page of that..

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Either is fine...just let Yolo do it each day or week so we don't have 20 different people racing to start a new thread each day.

Yolo - You up for taking on the responsibility?

Hell no! 

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I vote Yolo  

:D

Git er Done Yolo

Take it to PPP!

• Haha (+1) 3

I'll start a list of topics we deem worth of their own, unique thread outside of the daily summaries.

1. Anytime a QB hits a media tent with a throw.

2. Anytime a QB slips on a rubber mat.

3. Anytime they rotate the OL lineup  (this also requires an over-reaction about who is being "promoted" and who is being "demoted")

Feel free to add on...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'll start a list of topics we deem worth of their own, unique thread outside of the daily summaries.

1. Anytime a QB hits a media tent with a throw.

2. Anytime a QB slips on a rubber mat.

3. Anytime they rotate the OL lineup  (this also requires an over-reaction about who is being "promoted" and who is being "demoted")

Feel free to add on...

Cafeteria tents are the new media tents in 2020