Limited tailgating vote tonight

BillsMafi$

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Honestly, I’m not sure it’s worth pushing your luck at this point. 

It's going to pass.  Unless Majchrzak (sp) Changes his mind.  

I know a fair amount of small business owners here in OP, and I want them to be able to host parties and to succeed.  This is an awful situation.  But I keep getting back to the point that this is a bad idea. 

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It's going to pass.  Unless Majchrzak (sp) Changes his mind.  

I know a fair amount of small business owners here in OP, and I want them to be able to host parties and to succeed.  This is an awful situation.  But I keep getting back to the point that this is a bad idea. 

I hear you. Feels like a lot of places that pushed forward took big steps back shortly after. Tailgating seems an obvious red flag event. Not to say impossible but definitely would have worries about quickly losing tailgating and then some (like fans at games when contact tracing comes back to Sunday)

Edited by NoSaint

I see few issues with outdoor tailgating if only 20k are going to the game,..  you pretty much need to blow a lung at someone in a phone booth for a week to spread this thing through the air.. can't really spread in an windy outdoor environment

Just now, ProcessTruster said:

I see few issues with outdoor tailgating if only 20k are going to the game,..  you pretty much need to blow a lung at someone in a phone booth for a week to spread this thing through the air.. can't really spread in an windy outdoor environment .  having said that, and again, the fatties, sickies and over 60s simply need to stay away, period.  that much is obvious.  

Just now, ProcessTruster said:

I see few issues with outdoor tailgating if only 20k are going to the game,..  you pretty much need to blow a lung at someone in a phone booth for a week to spread this thing through the air.. can't really spread in an windy outdoor environment

And then you see the case count and wonder what everyone must be doing with your characterization 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chris from Rochester said:

To me it's easy, if people want to go out and tailgate, go. If you don't, stay home. 

the problem is all those people going back out to grocery stores, and work after. Or the fans being sent home from games and everyone in the stadium losing jobs.

if they do it, they will need to make sure it’s a smart set up. I’ve been to events where folks parked every 4th spot, had limited space to stay within, clear walking routes etc.... so it’s not impossible but Steve getting hammered and catching Covid at the tailgate effects a lot of people and our fans don’t have the best reputation for responsible tailgating behavior 

• Like (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

Maybe you should change your name to Process Truther...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All these schools that are bringing kids back are getting hit really bad. Everything is pointing to online learning. The Bills think they can bring back tailgating and allow 20k into the stadium without any issues? Good luck with that. The NFL will be extremely lucky just to get a half assed season off and now they are pushing the envelope with bringing  fans back. The second wave of this tidal wave will be hitting right as the NFL season starts, it should be interesting.

• Like (+1) 3

This is an IQ test I take it... 

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

Do you have a link from a reliable source supporting this?  I don't believe this is true.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Failing grades already... 

• Like (+1) 2