NBC shoot going on at Hammer's Lot

8 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Agreed the common cold and COVID-19 are analogous.  As are headaches and COVID-19.  And upset tummies and COVID-19.  As are "bad days" and COVID-19.  Not sure what all the fuss is about.  We should all ignore it and live our lives as normal.

Cull The Herd Before November 3rd?  I am down with that....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, papazoid said:

it's not tailgating.....it's peaceful protesting

this x1000

Contact tracing was neutered when localities were asked/chose not to ask if patients attended protests. 

There’s such a gap in underreported numbers that there is actually news outlets saying gathering in large groups —specifically to protest— didn’t spread covid

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Agreed the common cold and COVID-19 are analogous.  As are headaches and COVID-19.  And upset tummies and COVID-19.  As are "bad days" and COVID-19.  Not sure what all the fuss is about.  We should all ignore it and live our lives as normal.

I haven't ignored it and I still live my life as normal.

It still sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Some people just want to perpetuate the paranoia until the election, so transparent they are.

Very transparent what you are trying to do here even if it is a very poor attempt.

19 hours ago, RiotAct said:

should just film an empty lot with some tumbleweeds then.

Why do we need a Russian invasion?

Note: for those who do not know tumbleweeds (aka Russian thistle or flaxseed) are not native to Americas but were brought over by Russian immigrants.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I haven't ignored it and I still live my life as normal.

It still sucks.

I would hope "normal" means wearing a mask in public (which I assume you weren't doing before the pandemic").  That is my point.  Things are certainly NOT back to normal at all.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I would hope "normal" means wearing a mask in public (which I assume you weren't doing before the pandemic").  That is my point.  Things are certainly NOT back to normal at all.

Yes, I am wearing a mask in public. Does that make you feel at ease?

Sheesh!

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yes, I am wearing a mask in public. Does that make you feel at ease?

Sheesh!

Lol, at ease son.  I was making the argument in the earlier discussion between myself and another poster regarding the fact that many think everything is "normal".  And it doesn't make me feel at ease, it just lets me know you are not a horrible person :)

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Lol, at ease son.  I was making the argument in the earlier discussion between myself and another poster regarding the fact that many think everything is "normal".  And it doesn't make me feel at ease, it just lets me know you are not a horrible person :)

Ah-huh

4 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Was there a video in Promos OP? He said here ya go ...

I was only referring to the vague tweet [WHICH APPARENTLY HAS BEEN DELETED.] At the time I had no idea what it was about. Then Hammer called me and explained it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 8/18/2020 at 4:29 PM, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

My office is open. In downtown Rochester, things are mostly back to normal, except everyone is wearing a mask. 

I still cant help but be taken aback every time I read a comment like this, in New York of all places, where the pandemic is all but over.

Office masks are good.  You can finally call the boss an a'hole, and he/she won't know who said it.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...