Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

On 1/28/2023 at 5:17 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Well I certainly don't get it from outlets that have long been proven liars and propagandists as you do.

So there's that.

the funny part is the Mueller report itself stated. just that.  same with the sussman trial.

But I guess if MSNBC didnt have a talking head explain it..  it never happened.

On 1/26/2023 at 11:56 PM, ChiGoose said:

Sure, there are lefties who made ridiculous claims like Trump was taking orders from Putin or that everything in the Steele Dossier was true. People like to jump at the juicy gossip without actually verifying it first. 

@BillStime and @Tiberius, are you going to stand for this?  ChiGoose is talking specifically about you.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ask him if Paul Manafort was a Russian asset

He was. He was handing polling data to the Russians who could then use it to target their IRA operations. 

But I guess that all the MAGA people here would be totally fine if Hillary had given polling data to the Chinese so that they could better help her. I mean, Trump’s campaign did it, so it must be fine. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

He was. He was handing polling data to the Russians who could then use it to target their IRA operations. 

But I guess that all the MAGA people here would be totally fine if Hillary had given polling data to the Chinese so that they could better help her. I mean, Trump’s campaign did it, so it must be fine. 

It was just kind of interesting how under Trump our alliance system was called into questions and the relationships with our fellow democracies was frayed. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ask him if Paul Manafort was a Russian asset

He might have been.  Got booted from Trump's campaign but none of the data he gave them made a lick of difference.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It was just kind of interesting how under Trump our alliance system was called into questions and the relationships with our fellow democracies was frayed. 

Mostly because the told them to pay their fair share WRT NATO.  And they did.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

He might have been.  Got booted from Trump's campaign but none of the data he gave them made a lick of difference.

Mostly because the told them to pay their fair share WRT NATO.  And they did.

Then why was Trump pushing to get Putin back into the G-7? Just seems like he is doing what Putin wants. Putin wants NATO weakened, Trump tried, the money was an excuse, and nothing but. Trump is still saying he trusts Putin over our government. 

Putin, the mass murdering terrorist, is trustworthy to Trump. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Then why was Trump pushing to get Putin back into the G-7? Just seems like he is doing what Putin wants. Putin wants NATO weakened, Trump tried, the money was an excuse, and nothing but. Trump is still saying he trusts Putin over our government. 

Putin, the mass murdering terrorist, is trustworthy to Trump. 

The money wasn't an excuse.  He knew they'd cave if he threatened to pull out and they did.  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's a traitor 

Tibs, it is a waste of time. These simps are programmed to instantly reject the fact that Russia has been GROOMING Trump for the past 40+ years and Putin used him like a useful idiot.

Donald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?

Donald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) -  who benefits?

Donald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU -  who benefits?

Donald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO -  who benefits?

Donald pulled back our troops in Germany -  who benefits?

Donald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?

Donald tried to add Putin to the G7 -  who benefits?

Donald told Putin he could have Crimea -  who benefits?

Donald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - who benefits?

Donald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - who benefits?

Donald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

image.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's a traitor

Right.  Because he's done so much for Russia (well, maybe he did, by getting elected and having Dems tear the country apart over it because they couldn't deal with Hilly losing).  And Russia's done so much for him (just look at his tax returns!).

Edited by Doc

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Or if she had engaged and conspired with a rogue foreign national to spread disinformation about Trump and his campaign in an attempt to influence the outcome of the election.  🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3