Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

LOL, you're grasping at straws here.  

Is he still a sitting POTUS?  Why aren't the FBI encircling his residence right now?  

DR, straws? Laughable - you’re grasping real hard that the POTUS is innocent because he was not indicted for crimes he did in fact do.

Lastly - tell us the last time a former POTUS has been indicted.

I bet you think OJ is innocent, too.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

DR, straws? Laughable - you’re grasping real hard that the POTUS is innocent because he was not indicted for crimes he did in fact do.

OJ and Trump are apples and oranges.  You're silly for thinking it's anything close.  The Trump Derangement syndrome would have not allowed the rational facilities of lefty crazies (if they have any at all) to allow Trump to get away with it if there was actually anything there.  The same syndrome got us this impotent President. 

Why do you feel the need to bring Deranged Rhino into all of your responses?  He and I are not the same person.  

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This Trump obsession of yours is making you look like a world class fool. Give it up man. You’re not convincing anyone of anything.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

OJ and Trump are apples and oranges.  You're silly for thinking it's anything close.  The Trump Derangement syndrome would have not allowed the rational facilities of lefty crazies (if they have any at all) to allow Trump to get away with it if there was actually anything there.  The same syndrome got us this impotent President. 

Why do you feel the need to bring Deranged Rhino into all of your responses?  He and I are not the same person.  

Ah yes - DR’s ol standby - TDS - the infamous deflection tactic to help shield Trump from all criticism - gtfooh.

Trump is the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Go back to your safe place - they created it especially for you.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes - DR’s ol standby - TDS - the infamous deflection tactic to help shield Trump from all criticism - gtfooh.

Trump is the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Go back to your safe place - they created it especially for you.

T....D.....S

You've also deflected the issue of your ridiculous comparison.

Your non-sequiturs and straight up non sense is not worth my time.  Have a good day sir.

Edited by HamSandwhich

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

You do know that Mueller couldn’t indict a sitting POTUS due to DOJ rules, right DR?

As a matter of fact - he would have indicted Trump if he weren’t POTUS and even said Trump could be indicted after he left office.

That’s why it is important that we see the fully unredacted Mueller Report.

But he could have produced indictments and evidence against other conspirators both domestic and international, convened a grand jury to hear those indictments and charges, arrest warrants could have been issued, arrests made, charges brought against them, juries convened, evidence heard from prosecutors and defense counsel, verdicts rendered by juries, and the guilty sentenced by the courts.  But nothing.  Why?  Because there was nothing.  It was all fictional, circumstantial, or there was simply no evidence.     

• Like (+1) 1

Mueller reveals Trump’s attempts to choke off Russia probe

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But he could have produced indictments and evidence against other conspirators both domestic and international, convened a grand jury to hear those indictments and charges, arrest warrants could have been issued, arrests made, charges brought against them, juries convened, evidence heard from prosecutors and defense counsel, verdicts rendered by juries, and the guilty sentenced by the courts.  But nothing.  Why?  Because there was nothing.  It was all fictional, circumstantial, or there was simply no evidence.     

He could have... but who exactly obstructed justice besides DJT?

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

Mueller reveals Trump’s attempts to choke off Russia probe

Trump was so agitated at the special counsel’s appointment on May 17, 2017, that he slumped back in his chair and declared:

“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f---ed.”

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They can't get around these facts.  So they cling to their fantasies.

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Like the fantasy that HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID? 

Like the fantasy that anyone in the campaign colluded with the Russians in 2016.  Russia is the Left's equivalent of the search for Bigfoot.  Lots of unsupported claims, stories, and myths but no proof or physical evidence.  So far the discovery of things Russian is limited to something they've discovered in the Salad Dressing isle of the Super Market.  5 years and nothing but the dream lives on! 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Like the fantasy that anyone in the campaign colluded with the Russians in 2016.  Russia is the Left's equivalent of the search for Bigfoot.  Lots of unsupported claims, stories, and myths but no proof or physical evidence.  So far the discovery of things Russian is limited to something they've discovered in the Salad Dressing isle of the Super Market.  5 years and nothing but the dream lives on! 

I’d love to know what number of people sold on Russian collusion actually reviewed the Facebook post contents. They attacked both sides of polarizing issues and seem more about sewing social conflict and unrest than promoting candidates… they spent 100k on FA books adds, with a few hundred accounts. 

no matter who might or might not have been involved if the dems think 100k in facbook ads and a few hundred accounts causes hilly’s loss, they completely missed just how ‘deplorable’ she herself is. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood