Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

On 10/17/2021 at 10:58 PM, BillStime said:

Oh yes - yes he did. Trump DID mock that reporter.

No.

He did not, as proven multiple times here, despite your edited tripe.  and increased text size.

Back to the thread.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

He did not, as proven multiple times here, despite your edited tripe.  and increased text size.

Back to the thread.

Please stop with the gaslighting.

There is nothing you can say - no right wing source you can provide - will counter what Trump did that day... besides, why would he say:

'You gotta see this guy'

Why would we need to see this guy if he wasn't attempting to mock him?

You are not well.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Please stop with the gaslighting.

There is nothing you can say - no right wing source you can provide - will counter what Trump did that day... besides, why would he say:

'You gotta see this guy'

Why would we need to see this guy if he wasn't attempting to mock him?

You are not well.

Sure.  That's why you only show the vid-cap that is made to look like he's mocking his disability and can't/won't/don't link to the whole video.  More of the same lies.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're an idiot.

So says the moron proving my point time and again.  Thanks for providing the vid-cap in question that doesn't go along with the rest of the video in terms of "mocking" the reporters disability.  Again, the reporter can't even move his right arm.

But you don't really care, do you?  Why should we?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

So says the moron proving my point time and again.  Thanks for providing the vid-cap in question that doesn't go along with the rest of the video in terms of "mocking" the reporters disability.  Again, the reporter can't even move his right arm.

But you don't really care, do you?  Why should we?

It blows your argument right out of the water you hack.

Trump mocked that reporter and you are defending that action.

Sick

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It blows your argument right out of the water you hack.

Trump mocked that reporter and you are defending that action.

Sick

No, the video of Trump flailing both his arms around (again, when the reporter can't even move his right one), like he's done when he's mocked other non-disabled people (of which there are videos), blows your argument right out of the water.  You just swallow whatever they shove in your face.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, the video of Trump flailing both his arms around (again, when the reporter can't even move his right one), like he's done when he's mocked other non-disabled people (of which there are videos), blows your argument right out of the water.  You just swallow whatever they shove in your face.

'Poor guy, you oughta see this guy'

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Turley isn't exactly a right winger either.

You can tell how credible Steele came off when no one reported on his interview.  Anywhere.  Just more lies Dems love to believe.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

C'mon @Doc - show us all the videos of Trump mocking people... and be sure we hear Trump clearly say:

'Now the poor guy, you oughta see this guy'

giphy.gif

‘Ah, I don’t know what I said! I don’t remember!’ ”

(PS: You're kidding if you don't think I've already seen all your right wing sources and videos trying to white wash this)

Edited by BillStime

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

C'mon @Doc - show us all the videos of Trump mocking people... and be sure we hear Trump clearly say:

They are already posted several times in PPP

You ignored them.

Since you use the same fake meme in EVERY thread, it is difficult to say which threads they are in.

Buffoon.

Added: You certainly find the time to go back and post old replies that you think make a point (they never do  😆 )

So what excuse is BillZy going to give about not knowing/seeing the videos in this thread ?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

They are already posted in this thread.

You ignored them.

Buffoon.

Added: You certainly find the time to go back and post old replies that you think make a point (they never do  😆 )

So what excuse is BillZy going to give about not knowing/seeing the videos in this thread ?

No, I want EVERY video of Trump mocking people in one post. 

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They are already posted several times in PPP

You ignored them.

Since you use the same fake meme in EVERY thread, it is difficult to say which threads they are in.

Buffoon.

I rarely post in PPP anymore, yet I still see that moron using that same exact stupid meme that was used years ago that has been totally debunked. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No, I want EVERY video of Trump mocking people in one post. 

No.

19eb94a7f24cb76804b8d5dbe3d52a77--spoile

We have nothing to prove,

YOU are the one using the fake meme 4 - 5 times a day.

Just now, njbuff said:

I rarely post in PPP anymore, yet I still see that moron using that same exact stupid meme that was used years ago that has been totally debunked. 

AMEN !