Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Only BS cuz he is your infallible master.

image.thumb.jpeg.5ea08d43c720de243d6aa686c9c18f8f.jpeg

No it’s bull#### because all of the people in the examples you cited it could’ve been charged with collusion because they’re not the President. If they’re not getting charged, why should Trump? I don’t know how much more simple I/anyone can make this for you.

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

No it’s bull#### because all of the people in the examples you cited it could’ve been charged with collusion because they’re not the President. If they’re not getting charged, why should Trump? I don’t know how much more simple I/anyone can make this for you.

It happened - Trump colluded and conspired w (multiple) foreign powers - it happened.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:07 PM, B-Man said:

Reminder :

* Thread title change required --  proven false.

I’m against moderators on this forum, but in this case, at least a disclaimer would make sense...

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Yes......yes it was

IT GETS WORSE:

Look Who Worked Together to Frame Donald Trump With Fake Russia Hoax.

94a8dad9-fbfe-4214-b389-945863007121-860

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/25/the-fbi-admits-to-having-informants-at-january-6th-protest-n447808

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bush family wasn’t in on it too...they are all military industrial complex, along with Obama and the current administration...

• Agree 1

On 9/25/2021 at 8:09 AM, BillStime said:

It happened - Trump colluded and conspired w (multiple) foreign powers - it happened.

Hillary was the one that started all that crap wasn't she the one that paid for the FAKE dossier i mean they followed the money and it led right to her after all . 

Then after that they just picked it up and ran with it CNN and all the others including you ...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Hillary was the one that started all that crap wasn't she the one that paid for the FAKE dossier i mean they followed the money and it led right to her after all . 

Then after that they just picked it up and ran with it CNN and all the others including you ...

The dossier has NOTHING to do with the fact that the Trump administration did in fact collude with the Russians.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

The dossier has NOTHING to do with the fact that the Trump administration did in fact collude with the Russians.

In the infamous words once spoke by someone posting here "WHERE"S THE PROOF" Oh here it is !!

https://apnews.com/article/technology-joe-biden-hacking-election-2020-robert-mueller-7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98

https://apnews.com/article/technology-joe-biden-hacking-election-2020-robert-mueller-7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98

I'll even put it on here twice incase you don't or won't read the first one ... If you make it to the end you will see that the Nums Nuts out in Cali like you just keep on believing the BS because they want to even after Mueller tells them It's not true .

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, T master said:

In the infamous words once spoke by someone posting here "WHERE"S THE PROOF" Oh here it is !!

I'll even put it on here twice incase you don't or won't read the first one ... If you make it to the end you will see that the Nums Nuts out in Cali like you just keep on believing the BS because they want to even after Mueller tells them It's not true .

Once again T Special - the dossier was just one element of the Russian investigation.

The fact that Mueller disproved the dossier has nothing to do with the fact that Trump did indeed collude with Russia.

The GQP led Senate confirmed that in August 2020.

Keep trying 

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Once again T Special - the dossier was just one element of the Russian investigation.

The fact that Mueller disproved the dossier has nothing to do with the fact that Trump did indeed collude with Russia.

The GQP led Senate confirmed that in August 2020.

Keep trying 

This is just more noise to take focus away from the mess Demented Biden and Hyena Harris have gotten this once great country in.  Same strategy as keeping the "insurrection" BS alive.  All made up crap to distract.  Divert attention from the crises these two idiots have created wiht their "America Last" agenda. 

What

A

Mess  

1 minute ago, Irv said:

This is just more noise to take focus away from the mess Demented Biden and Hyena Harris have gotten this once great country in.  Same strategy as keeping the "insurrection" BS alive.  All made up crap to distract.  Divert attention from the crises these two idiots have created wiht their "America Last" agenda. 

What

A

Mess  

America last?

Are you talking about the previous administration that surrendered an entire country that we spent trillions and lost way too many americans to a terrorist organization and released 5,000 terrorists and didn't get one thing in return - including Mark Frerichs, an American who was left behind by Trump?

"We want to see US troops come home, but my brother is a Navy veteran and the same Taliban we have been negotiating with have had him since January 31. We are praying President Donald Trump will not leave him behind," said Charlene Cakora, the sister of American hostage Mark Frerichs.

Talk about DIVERTING ATTENTION FROM the absolute shitttshow the Biden administration inherited from Trump.

You

Are

A

Mess

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

America last?

Are you talking about the previous administration that surrendered an entire country that we spent trillions and lost way too many americans to a terrorist organization and released 5,000 terrorists and didn't get one thing in return - including Mark Frerichs, an American who was left behind by Trump?

"We want to see US troops come home, but my brother is a Navy veteran and the same Taliban we have been negotiating with have had him since January 31. We are praying President Donald Trump will not leave him behind," said Charlene Cakora, the sister of American hostage Mark Frerichs.

Talk about DIVERTING ATTENTION FROM the absolute shitttshow the Biden administration inherited from Trump.

You

Are

A

Mess

Yeah.  I guess you're right.  Trump slaughtered 13 brave United States Marines and incinerated 10 innocent people (7 children) in Kabul.  No - that was Demented Murderer Biden.  God help us if he has the codes to the nukes.  "America Last" agenda right before our eyes. 

What

A

Mess

38 minutes ago, Irv said:

Yeah.  I guess you're right.  Trump slaughtered 13 brave United States Marines and incinerated 10 innocent people (7 children) in Kabul.  No - that was Demented Murderer Biden.  God help us if he has the codes to the nukes.  "America Last" agenda right before our eyes. 

What

A

Mess

Trump legitimized a terrorist organization and dictators across the globe - all at the expense of Americans yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Keep trying with your pathetic shtick but it is nothing more than a desperate approach to deflect from the abomination of the Trump administration and all the GQP corruption that is being exposed every single day.

You're a mess.