Game Pass Film Session: Tre White

Here's a cool little 5 minute clip that gives us a peek into Whites prep and thought process when he's getting ready shadow some of the games best wr's(even though the general narrative on him is that he doesnt?). This clip in particular goes into detail of his matchups vs Amari Cooper and Courtland Sutton. I think the whole interview is available only if you are a game pass member. I also think they are giving that membership away for free until the end of the month so i may sign up just to watch the whole thing. Pretty cool stuff here from White, Baldy, and Warner.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-pass-film-session-tre-davious-white-details-challenges-of-trailing-no-1-wrs

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Cool video. Tre is very humble and real. Really like that about him. A lot of corners just brag and talk about how great they are and that they are the best and they can cover any WR. I like how Tre is real and talks about how hard it was to deal with some of these WR's, and how he wasn't going to win a jump ball against Sutton, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Cool video. Tre is very humble and real. Really like that about him. A lot of corners just brag and talk about how great they are and that they are the best and they can cover any WR. I like how Tre is real and talks about how hard it was to deal with some of these WR's, and how he wasn't going to win a jump ball against Sutton, etc.

That stuck out to me as well...... It would be a cold day in the south before we saw a guy like Ramsey say something like that. Can you imagine that film session? 

"Hey, Jalen. Talk about the challenge this wr posed?"...... "HE TRASH"... end interview.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just finish the 30" interview, it is great. We really have a good one in True but he credits his safeties for his success, hi credits the staff for making him a better all around 

I especially love how he respects every WR he plays against, he knows their strengths and weaknesses.

Edited by Antonio

6 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Here's a cool little 5 minute clip that gives us a peek into Whites prep and thought process when he's getting ready shadow some of the games best wr's(even though the general narrative on him is that he doesnt?). This clip in particular goes into detail of his matchups vs Amari Cooper and Courtland Sutton. I think the whole interview is available only if you are a game pass member. I also think they are giving that membership away for free until the end of the month so i may sign up just to watch the whole thing. Pretty cool stuff here from White, Baldy, and Warner.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-pass-film-session-tre-davious-white-details-challenges-of-trailing-no-1-wrs

Some games he shadows WRs over the field and some games he stays on one side

It's all dependent on the game plan and the others teams skill players

McDermott and Frazier really do alot in the back end

11 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

That stuck out to me as well...... It would be a cold day in the south before we saw a guy like Ramsey say something like that. Can you imagine that film session? 

"Hey, Jalen. Talk about the challenge this wr posed?"...... "HE TRASH"... end interview.

Ramsey makes me nauseous.  I can’t see any team that he’s on ever winning a title.  He’s so defensive about everything.  I really dislike him

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ramsey makes me nauseous.  I can’t see any team that he’s on ever winning a title.  He’s so defensive about everything.  I really dislike him

One of my favorites was back when the big article of him came out ripping on all the qb’s before the 18 season.... he actually gave credit to a couple guys that are tough to defend because of their legs. Mariota was one..... Then later in the year when Allen tore them a new a** on the ground he gets  the “do you think Allen is still trash” question and his response was ripping Allen because he didn’t beat them 100% with his arm and had to use his legs. Something he had given praise to certain qb’s before the season had started.... make up your mind, bro!!! 

Rather take a cheese grater to my taint than listen to Ramsey’s thoughts on anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

One of my favorites was back when the big article of him came out ripping on all the qb’s before the 18 season.... he actually gave credit to a couple guys that are tough to defend because of their legs. Mariota was one..... Then later in the year when Allen tore them a new a** on the ground he gets  the “do you think Allen is still trash” question and his response was ripping Allen because he didn’t beat them 100% with his arm and had to use his legs. Something he had given praise to certain qb’s before the season had started.... make up your mind, bro!!! 

Rather take a cheese grater to my taint than listen to Ramsey’s thoughts on anything. 

The best was when he arrived at camp

in a Armored truck and a hype man.  Good lord.  He’s been an embarrassment on Hard Knocks

13 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

A lil nervous about these interviews - why disclose your thought process? Why talk about things that are tough for you to do? Just giving opponents some ammo, no? Does anyone remember Belichick asking Tre how he made a particular play and Tre told him? 

I have the same concerns even when I watched other defender speak on game pass film session. but 95% of most receivers/coordinators aren't smart enough to take advantage of it. BTW it was Micah Hyde who spoke to Bellicheat after he made the interception last year.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

A lil nervous about these interviews - why disclose your thought process? Why talk about things that are tough for you to do? Just giving opponents some ammo, no? Does anyone remember Belichick asking Tre how he made a particular play and Tre told him? 

31 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

I have the same concerns even when I watched other defender speak on game pass film session. but 95% of most receivers/coordinators aren't smart enough to take advantage of it. BTW it was Micah Hyde who spoke to Bellicheat after he made the interception last year.

Now this is making something out of next to nothing.

These wr's are professionals as well. I'm sure they have been coached on what to expect from db's and i'm assuming most watch tape..... or in 2 years when white has been torched numerous times maybe we'll look back and say "it was that darn interview he did on NFL game pass! Ruined his career!"?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Now this is making something out of next to nothing.

These wr's are professionals as well. I'm sure they have been coached on what to expect from db's and i'm assuming most watch tape..... or in 2 years when white has been torched numerous times maybe we'll look back and say "it was that darn interview he did on NFL game pass! Ruined his career!"?

Hmphh. Now who is making a mountain out of a molehill? ? No one said Tre's career will be ruined - but these considerations can mean the difference between a win and a loss in a close game, no? 

1 minute ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Hmphh. Now who is making a mountain out of a molehill? ? No one said Tre's career will be ruined - but these considerations can mean the difference between a win and a loss in a close game, no? 

no. I literally think this interview decides no wins or losses.

• Thank you (+1) 1