Breaking news: Dawkins signs four year deal worth $60 mill

BillsMafi$

Signings like this one and Coach's are just great morale builders for the team at this time of the year. They are all together and just saw two guys that performed on the field, on the sidelines and off the field get rewarded handsomely. Not only do I applaud the signings I applaud the timing of the signings.

• Like (+1) 2

Beast with you and when we announce a good signing on Milano and Beane, it will be a slam dunk for what you just purported.  The players get to feel the team is behind the Coach, the GM, and then two key players.  Then next year we extend White, amd in two and three years we extend Allen and Edmunds.  You. Want to talk about people lining up to come here when they see we extend the keeper players and tons of stability on the coaching and management.

I don’t fault at all if any of our Coordinators get a promotion somewhere else as a compliment to McBeane, and our position coaches moving up to a coordinator statements.

5 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

That's a lot for a guy with only 2 career TD catches

Well he was in Florida practicing with his QBs so he will probably catch more.

That willingness to participate even though not required probably was factored a tiny bit into decision to extend him now.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

If Ford can get it together at RT.......we are seriously cooking with fire because nearly the entire OL would be under contract

Ya I forgot about him. He'd also be under contract through 22. I love his potential, we'll see if he can be more consistent this year

In '17, #Bills traded up to pick Dion Dawkins at 63, sending 75, 149, 156 to #Falcons for him.. those selections:

75: LB Duke Riley (no longer in ATL)
149 traded from ATL to Jags: LB Blair Brown (out of NFL)
156: RB Brian Hill (drafted by ATL, cut, later re-signed)

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2