Cowboys “plan on playing their games in front of fans” this season

RiotAct

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/12/cowboys-plan-to-play-all-their-games-in-front-of-fans/

Jones said the team will adhere to any local or state protocols regarding attendance and they don’t have a number of fans in mind at this point, but he said he thinks the size of the stadium and the number of suites make them capable of having people on hand while maintaining social distancing.

As of now, the state of Texas allows 50 percent capacity for sporting events.

Jerruh!!!

Also, it’s amazing seeing “Washington Football Team” actually used in an article from a major news source.

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/12/cowboys-plan-to-play-all-their-games-in-front-of-fans/

Jones said the team will adhere to any local or state protocols regarding attendance and they don’t have a number of fans in mind at this point, but he said he thinks the size of the stadium and the number of suites make them capable of having people on hand while maintaining social distancing.

Jerruh!!!

Also, it’s amazing seeing “Washington Football Team” actually used in an article from a major news source.

It blows my mind that we are a month away from the season and Washington doesnt have a name.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Jerruh!!!

Washington football team has been used by various media for a few years now 

Jurrahs god is money...

12 minutes ago, Wo-Bah said:

Jerry will do anything he can to put bodies in seats and grab whatever extra cash he can, even in the middle of a pandemic.

He better think about fielding his own opposing team, like the Globetrotters had with the Washington Generals. Actually that's not a bad idea.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He better think about fielding his own opposing team, like the Globetrotters had with the Washington Generals. Actually that's not a bad idea.

Took the nephews to see the Globetrotters a few years ago. Was severely disappointed to learn that the opponent is no longer the Generals.

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

Fantastic and I don’t even need to watch, highly quotable! I like to use “he’s spinning the ball on his finger, JUST TAKE IT FROM HIM” on occasion during Bills games ? 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Took the nephews to see the Globetrotters a few years ago. Was severely disappointed to learn that the opponent is no longer the Generals.

holy ***** they don't?  it shouldn't, but that bothers me.

42 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

It blows my mind that we are a month away from the season and Washington doesnt have a name.

I love it quite honestly.

13 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

What about delaying the start of the season to November? 

why, what’s going on in November ;)

31 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

That is sad news. But, on the bright side, there you go Washington Football Team, never been a more appropriate name.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Pretty sure it has something to do with the guy that trademarked all of the possible names the Redskins could have possibly switched too. That and the fact Snyder always seems to be in the middle of some kind of ****ery. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/tons-of-redskins-nickname-options-have-been-trademarked-by-a-guy-in-virginia-154239747.html