McDermott contract extension

Estro

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The Patriots get 2.

Three.  Only because McD ran off young Belichick trying to spy on the Bills last year.

????‍♀️  I know, pull over, 'respect the Funny Police's authoritah'.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

I guess I'm a pessimist, but I'm not happy with this decision. 

I think he's a fairly average coach. The 2017 Bills were a very mediocre team that finished 9-7 and made the playoffs only through the grace of god. The 2019 Bills were a bit better, but finished 10-6 with an insanely easy schedule. 

The team is trending in the right direction, but if we don't take that next step I think we'll regret this decision. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I think he's a fairly average coach. The 2017 Bills were a very mediocre team that finished 9-7 and made the playoffs only through the grace of god. The 2019 Bills were a bit better, but finished 10-6 with an insanely easy schedule. 

The team is trending in the right direction, but if we don't take that next step I think we'll regret this decision. 

Compared to the Sabres, the Bills need all the stability they can get from ownership.......

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Are you high? ?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, klos63 said:

Marv?

Chan Gailey.

6 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Come on man.

Jeez.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Actually they only made the playoffs through the grace of winning enough games and having key tiebreakers.  And I can't believe how ungrateful it sounds to complain about making the playoffs 2 times in 3 years after 17 GD years without sniffing it!!!

• Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Well it took 4 pages but there it is......So playoffs 2/3 years is not sufficient.  He is a good coach and you will have a hard time finding better.  He is well respected in the league.  The Bills are off the coach roulette wheel and that is great.

Who do you suggest is better for the Bills?

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f44836ddcab8266e4a5754cc6f006861.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Compared to the Sabres, the Bills need all the stability they can get from ownership.......

Why are we rushing into an extension when he still had 2 years left on his first contract? 

His the best coach we've had since at least Wade, but all he's shown so far is that he can take average teams to a first round playoff exit. 

I would've waited at least 1 more year before extending. 

30 minutes ago, noacls said:

Beane > McDermott

Hopefully Beane extension on the way. 

Oh, yeah! You’re gonna do great things here, man! I have a feeling about these things..

24 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Want to see him win some meaningful games 

riiiiight.. cuz road wins @Dallas, @ Pittsburgh @ Atlanta, @ Minnesota @ Kansas City weren’t meaningful at all. ?‍♂️

Thank god Home Schooling starts next week.

18 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

So, we got this going for us  ?? 

Does anyone know how long the extension is for? Didn’t see it in the press clippings. 

Go Bills!!!

Which is nice. (Great Caddyshack Line!)

Arse meet foot. Head meet door.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3