Sign in to follow this  
Miyagi-Do Karate

Another very specific Bills’ dream— thoughts?

I posted on here a month or so ago a Bills’ dream i had, which involved some overall good play by Josh Allen, some near turnovers, and a blank look by Stephon Gilmore.

Well, last night, I had another very specific Bills’ dream, and I think it warrants some psychological interpretation.

First series of the season. First two plays were total nightmares— sack, loss of yards on a running play, penalty. It put us in 3rd and Super long.  Instead of your draw or dump down, Josh Allen does a pump fake on a fake WR screen to the left. He rolls slightly to the right, and throws an absolute dead-on accurate bomb to Gabriel Davis. 65-yard TD!!!

Here is the wrinkle—in the dream’s instant replay, Davis severely bobbled this pass, but re-grouped and barely hung on for the TD. This made me very nervous.

Thoughts? 

Sounds like he failed to complete the action of the catch. The call on the field is overturned. 4th down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

I can't analyze your dream, but after the first two plays there will be a 20-page thread on TSW about how Josh sucks and McD needs to be fired.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Halloween Land said:

Odds are Davis won't even be on the field for the first series. 

who can say about one specific series, but I don’t think it’s crazy to imagine him getting some snaps in the first game. He’s likely going to be the 4th WR, and if they really are moving him all over the place (as the Smokey thread says) I would expect they’ll like his mismatch potential. 

Just now, eball said:

I can't analyze your dream, but after the first two plays there will be a 20-page thread on TSW about how Josh sucks and McD needs to be fired.

I mean, that thread will exist well before those plays.

Edited by whatdrought

.....unless the train horn goes off, I’m good with pretty much anything (in your dream only).  If the train horn starts going off, you are going to require professional help, and likely large doses of horse tranquilizers. 

• Haha (+1) 3

If this happens, Stefon Diggs will immediately get pissed and pout.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

.....unless the train horn goes off, I’m good with pretty much anything (in your dream only).  If the train horn starts going off, you are going to require professional help, and likely large doses of horse tranquilizers. 

Special K eh?!?! Sprinkle a little bit in your Kellogs and you're good to go!

11 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Special K eh?!?! Sprinkle a little bit in your Kellogs and you're good to go!

Yeah, good to go..............nowhere! 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, eball said:

Here starts the thread......and many many many more to follow.

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I posted on here a month or so ago a Bills’ dream i had, which involved some overall good play by Josh Allen, some near turnovers, and a blank look by Stephon Gilmore.

Well, last night, I had another very specific Bills’ dream, and I think it warrants some psychological interpretation.

First series of the season. First two plays were total nightmares— sack, loss of yards on a running play, penalty. It put us in 3rd and Super long.  Instead of your draw or dump down, Josh Allen does a pump fake on a fake WR screen to the left. He rolls slightly to the right, and throws an absolute dead-on accurate bomb to Gabriel Davis. 65-yard TD!!!

Here is the wrinkle—in the dream’s instant replay, Davis severely bobbled this pass, but re-grouped and barely hung on for the TD. This made me very nervous.

Thoughts? 

Totally insane.  Davis isn't getting past anyone

27 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Totally insane.  Davis isn't getting past anyone

We he certainly got past  a lot of Pitt defenders last year including our 7th rd selection Dane Jackson.  You dont necessarily need speed to get separation.

1 hour ago, eball said:

You forgot about the obligatory Mahomes draft rant! 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

when did the train horn start, anyway?   I seem to remember it going off at games in the 90’s.

Manning Equation - The Details Behind this Highly Versatile Formula

Yep......... I got nothing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

when did the train horn start, anyway?   I seem to remember it going off at games in the 90’s.

I can’t really answer that. I had a long stretch where I didn’t attend games and was strictly a TV viewer, so I’m fuzzy. They best I can do is act like the dentist asked me when the toothache started, I can only answer “I’m not sure, but it’s been there FAR TOO LONG.” 

3rd and super long from the 35 on the third play from scrimmage... sounds like our special teams started strong.  SUPER BOWL!!!