Kamala Harris is the next VP

2 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Liberals are scum. That's a fact.

Says the scum Lord....you were so embarrassed you changed your name. Doesn't get more scum than that.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Still no defense of Kamala ?

Hmmmmmm.

Defense of what? Please man stop being brainwashed.

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Kamala Harris will be VP in 15 days. 

That's pretty insignificant, BUT more importantly she's vote #51.  Thank saint Ronald Reagan for ruining the country, and thank saint Donald J. Trump for destroying the Republican Party.  Shall we start spinnin' heads with #Kamala2024.  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, B-Man said:

PAVING THE WAY FOR VPOTUS: 

Wow, Politico Is No Longer Covering Up Biden’s Cognitive Decline.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/01/20/wow-politico-is-no-longer-covering-up-bidens-cognitive-decline-n1398160

Hey take your terroristic bull#### out of here, you are a propaganda ***** who is so brainwashed, you need help. The feeble minded like yourself need a place to heal from what the terrorist Trump did to you.

• 3 months later...

TERRIBLE RETAIL POLITICIAN UNEXPECTEDLY UNPOPULAR: 

Democrats Bewildered at the Unpopularity of Kamala Harris.

“If you live by identity politics, you will die by identity politics. In urban and suburban America, identity politics will get you elected, or at least, not prevent you from winning.

But in the rest of the nation, it’s a different story. Most Americans in Middle America hate identity politics and what it’s doing to the United States. And they don’t trust politicians who promote identity above all. Until Democrats learn that lesson, they will continue to be ‘surprised’ by election results.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/05/20/democrats-bewildered-at-the-unpopularity-of-kamala-harris-n1448453

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

TERRIBLE RETAIL POLITICIAN UNEXPECTEDLY UNPOPULAR: 

Democrats Bewildered at the Unpopularity of Kamala Harris.

“If you live by identity politics, you will die by identity politics. In urban and suburban America, identity politics will get you elected, or at least, not prevent you from winning.

But in the rest of the nation, it’s a different story. Most Americans in Middle America hate identity politics and what it’s doing to the United States. And they don’t trust politicians who promote identity above all. Until Democrats learn that lesson, they will continue to be ‘surprised’ by election results.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/05/20/democrats-bewildered-at-the-unpopularity-of-kamala-harris-n1448453

Also she looks like a female skeletor

3a30bcb4-f7df-4380-94d5-6b721cc181ac-730

EZVP5usXYAEJfhT.jpg

What is it with the way democrats look? some scary &^%$

• Shocked 1

23 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I think its her personality and the way she tries to tell everyone how it is and talks down to her audience. Whenever I hear her speak I feel like I'm getting balled out.

I don't really get that feeling but it's an interesting perspective.  To me she comes across as fake, lacks charisma, and switches her positions whichever way the wind blows.  It's the same problem Hillary had.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I think its her personality and the way she tries to tell everyone how it is and talks down to her audience. Whenever I hear her speak I feel like I'm getting balled out.

That’s exactly how I felt regarding Hillary. Like she was talking to a class of kindergarteners. 

• Like (+1) 1