Kamala Harris is the next VP

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

She is fat, so is trump.  Who cares.  

What if Tucker Carlson said that Stacey Abrams looked like she swallowed the Epcot Ball? He'd be out of a job in negative two seconds.

I don't care about the fat shaming. I care about the double standard.

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're very dumb. 

What was written in the quote you chose was making the opposite point of your assumption. If you can't read and comprehend a simple sentence, maybe you should sit out trying to analyze complex political events ;) 

To make it VERY clear, I'll type slow: 

I was saying it would be unfair for me to be gone for the same year that I was supposed to be honoring your bet. I was, in fact, being honorable. You took it the exact opposite way because you don't think before you post. 

Try it some time. It'll improve your content by tenfold. 

Don't be a dick.  Your simple sentence says absolutely nothing about what you actually will do. It makes a statement about "fair" vs. "unfair."

As long as you abide by our bet, but...

On 8/12/2020 at 8:59 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

You're still the liar -- the bet was for a year, not to leave for good. ;) But bet's on. When Trump wins you're gone for a year -- and all your alts. If he loses, I'll do the same. 

Now, find that disability quote and really prove me wrong... still waiting on that one. 

On 8/12/2020 at 9:00 AM, Crayola64 said:

Lol at you calling me a liar over this, cant you ever admit you were wrong?  You said you didn't make a bet with you over the election, and we did.  And you are still calling me a liar about it???

For ONCE, own up to being wrong  

Wrong.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:02 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

I admit we made a bet for a year, yes. I was wrong. And the bet is on. 

Does that mean that you will leave the board the year after you sport my new avatar?

After all, you say you're honorable, right?  Don't you have to also abide by the bet you made with @Crayola64?

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Uncle Joe had 5 deferments. Same number as Trump and Uncle Dick.

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after a physical exam in April 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

In "Promises to Keep," a memoir that was published last year, Biden never mentions his asthma, recounting an active childhood, work as a lifeguard and football exploits in high school.

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/biden-got-5-draft-deferments-during-nam-as-did-cheney-1.884250

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Don't be a dick.  Your simple sentence says absolutely nothing about what you actually will do. It makes a statement about "fair" vs. "unfair."

As long as you abide by our bet, but...

Does that mean that you will leave the board the year after you sport my new avatar?

After all, you say you're honorable, right?  Don't you have to also abide by the bet you made with @Crayola64?

You wrote all that to prove you’re not dumb. 

You failed. 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

What if Tucker Carlson said that Stacey Abrams looked like she swallowed the Epcot Ball? He'd be out of a job in negative two seconds.

I don't care about the fat shaming. I care about the double standard.

Actually, his ratings would probably go even higher, but the left would be hypocritically hysterical about it for a few days.

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Actually, his ratings would probably go even higher, but the left would be hypocritically hysterical about it for a few days.

...so as a respected posting Cali man, give us your assessment of the hometown pick, Kamala the Thrillah...............

3 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

is it?  I’m out of the loop and first heard these comments in the past day

I lived in CA and moved back to wNY i 2014. I heard it before I left that cesspool. Willie Brown hasn't denied it. 

37 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I suggest you take a reading class then. 

Evidently you're oblivious to how to answer a "yes/no" question.

Let me help you, it's either "yes" or "no."

The answer is clear in the terms of the bet and the conversation about it. Hence: reading is hard. ;)  

You can put it together, I have faith in you. Sound out the big words you have to. 

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The answer is clear in the terms of the bet and the conversation about it. Hence: reading is hard. ;)  

You can put it together, I have faith in you. Sound out the big words you have to. 

Not reading a conversation separate from those 3 posts, which clearly say something you're now denying.

Why would I waste my time?

I don’t care if you made that bet, I just want assurance you'll abide by our bet by being here with a beautiful new avatar.

You seem to be saying you will be.

So we're good for now :beer:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1