Lamar Miller signed by the Pats?

tomur67

2 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

They also have a very good line. Both their guards are very good and they dominate the Bills pretty regularly. 

I agree. They have dominated for the last 17 years. The one constant during that span was their O line coach Dante Scarnechia (sp?). He finally retired. Hoping that changes things a wee bit. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Bet money nobody knows what BB and the Patriots are doing because this how they been operating for over 20 years now.

You think they are going to move left, but they were going to go right.

wasn’t that a song Ghost, “to the left to the left, to the right to the right, now slide baby slide”. That’s as close as you’ll hear me singing unless you want to break you’re eardrum.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

wasn’t that a song Ghost, “to the left to the left, to the right to the right, now slide baby slide”. That’s as close as you’ll hear me singing unless you want to break you’re eardrum.

Ha ha...yes and

me trying to do that dance is as close as you'll get to me breaking a sweat!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

I suppose they do have cap space now, with all the opt-outs. I think it's good news, if true. It means they're not "Tanking for Trevor".

Was there a link to that article?

I don't think a journeyman rb means you're not tanking lol

Besides I don't think Bill belichick was ever going to tank the season. He has too much pride

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2020 at 1:47 PM, BringBackFergy said:

I agree. They have dominated for the last 17 years. The one constant during that span was their O line coach Dante Scarnechia (sp?). He finally retired. Hoping that changes things a wee bit. 

when Scarnecchia retired after the '13 season, that line began to get pretty bad. after the Broncos mauled them in the '15 AFC Championship game, Belly boy had seen enough and got him to return.

expect to see them similarly slip in their play again. being 70, i doubt Scarnecchia returns for a third run.

• Like (+1) 1

Miller is just quality depth and a slightly different skill set than Michel.  Michel is very average without a FB as demonstrated last year, but Miller can be decent as a single back and can catch.  Michel means run usually, White means pass usually, Miller means either one is equally possible and is likely why they picked him up.  

That offense that everyone seems to think was very average last year managed to score over 30 points seven times, also take into account all of those injuries they had late in the season.  I expect them to morph into a different beast this year, be effective and score more points than people are expecting.  There are three phases of the game and their Special Teams are usually near the top of the League.  Their Offense will surprise people and their D will likely be solid, so I expect a legit fight for this Division and they will not mail it in...