A sneak peak photo from training camp

I’m SO excited for football, and also a bit anxious, ‘cause......you know.....

This is a crazy mix of emotions, but I refuse to worry about what I can’t control.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-mailbag-how-tredavious-white-and-stefon-diggs-can-make-each-other-better/article_f1acd4b0-d8ee-11ea-9922-7fb38a56dd86.html

Brandon Davis asks: With Covid-19 restrictions, will there be much of an opportunity to have the first-team defense and first-team offense go full speed against each other in training camp? Would love for Tre’Davious White and Stefon Diggs to get a bunch of reps against each other to hone their skills.

Jay: They’ll definitely get reps against each other. Without preseason games, I’d expect teams to scrimmage more often to try to simulate game situations. Here is what White said about going against Diggs: “To have a guy like him, to be able to go up against in practice, one of the best in the league, he's not going to do anything but make me better. I'm not going to see many more guys on Sunday that's better than him, so Monday through Friday in practice, that's where I get better. It's going to be good for both of us and good for the offense and the defense, a guy like that coming to our offense and plugging in. You can tell he's going to buy into what the coaches are building and hopefully we're going to have another great year.”

23 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I know it’s Buffalo and all, but sweat pants in August?? ?

The man is from Louisiana.  When you're used to the mid- to upper- 90's, mid-70s is sweatpants weather

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m SO excited for football, and also a bit anxious, ‘cause......you know.....

This is a crazy mix of emotions, but I refuse to worry about what I can’t control.

GO BILLS!!!

The only things I worry about are the things I can't control because I've got the rest of it well in hand.

42 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I know it’s Buffalo and all, but sweat pants in August?? ?

Gotta keep those hamstrings warm... 

Go Bills!!!

Steel sharpens steel. 

This O is going to explode.  I'm very cautiously optimistic that there will be a full season after seeing the Covid numbers and precautions.  

I also feel we got one of the best rosters from top to bottom. Enjoy the ride ladies n gents , this fan base deserves this!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

Im not even a little excited. It does not feel like football is almost here or back. It just feels like it’s something that hasn’t yet been canceled. 

When do you think you WILL get excited?

Edited by Johnnycage46