Who wants to see Ralph Lauren buy the stadium naming rights.

idk...crime families have been taking a hit for a while now and could use some good publicity.  Approach the Maggadinos or one of the five families and call it Bills Mafia Stadium.  If they don't like that, it can be officially named La Cosa Nostra Stadium, but every will know what its going to be called.

It would be..unique.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

you mean by coninuing to read your "take" on politics.. ?

Trump has said he doesn't pay contractors. That's not a 'take'. He has specifically said it. You, yourself, in this very thread said it and that it seems like a smart business move. 

So there's just a difference between those of that believe in living up to our agreements and you, who thinks it's cool to steal from people as long as you can get away with it. So yea, a lot of us look at leeches on society with disdain. That's something you're gonna have to learn to live with if you want to be a leech.

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/8/2020 at 12:19 PM, Dr.Sack said:

Trump Stadium & we call it a day. 

The Trump name has fantastic brand recognition & immediately doubles or triples the property value. 

Eric & Don Jr are great on twitter too. It’s a win win. 

that is the dumbest post i ever read!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Trump has said he doesn't pay contractors. That's not a 'take'. He has specifically said it. You, yourself, in this very thread said it and that it seems like a smart business move. 

So there's just a difference between those of that believe in living up to our agreements and you, who thinks it's cool to steal from people as long as you can get away with it. So yea, a lot of us look at leeches on society with disdain. That's something you're gonna have to learn to live with if you want to be a leech.

Listen i dont give a sh*%^T what you or anybody thinks about Trump or politics on here.. i try to come here for updates , convos on the Bills , football .. but when i see it turn political, i will offer my opinion.. 

11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Chad Kelly could be the celebrity endorser!

Stop now .. you arent getting anywhere 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

LOL! ok have not seen this anywhere.,. dare i say "fake news"?? as for paying his debts? i learned in high school that filing for bankruptcy is a legit business practice.. has that changed? i get it .. you dont like Trump .. not wasting any time on predictable Trump bashing .. jesus 

you are gullible

3 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Listen i dont give a sh*%^T what you or anybody thinks about Trump or politics on here.. i try to come here for updates , convos on the Bills , football .. but when i see it turn political, i will offer my opinion.. 

Then you should expect that people will also offer their opinion on your belief that dishonoring an agreement is something you enjoy doing and think is a good thing. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I don't argue with idiots.

'Heavy duty'. Indeed.....

When in doubt , taken right from the progressive playbook , call the other a party a name.. good work !

11 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Then you should expect that people will also offer their opinion on your belief that dishonoring an agreement is something you enjoy doing and think is a good thing. 

Huh? i just mentioned that Trump  exercised an established business practice.,. IMHO !  

21 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Certainly  sir! i can tell you are a "poltical genius "i will abide by your guidance !

Sorry i forgot! LOL ,, All that is on Trump! "you are correct"Bet you are glad it isnt 3 billion huh? which what Pelosi and the Democrats want

Nothing like a "coming to a Jesus" moment on  Football message Board! 

1.2 billion is his personal debt. Just to be clear.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/8/2020 at 12:08 PM, uticaclub said:

If Ralph Lauren bought the stadium naming rights we could call it The Ralph again. People in Buffalo love wearing polos, so I think it makes sense. 

I been calling it the Ralph forever and never changed even when that hat company was there.

I don't need an excuse to do it.

Edited by TBBills