Who wants to see Ralph Lauren buy the stadium naming rights.

8 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I wasn't arguing. That being said, you are the newest member of that club..

Of course you were arguing.  If you are going to be an asshat, at least have the balls to own up to it, kid.  As for including me in the idiots club, I'll own up to some idiotic activities in my lifetime.  But fortunately we have the likes of you on the board, speaking calm reason by calling people who disagree with you a-holes and "you people ", as a guiding light of peace and tolerance.   

Now me, I am all on board with Donny Most.  Ralph Malph is a goddammit American hero.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Of course you were arguing.  If you are going to be an asshat, at least have yo balls ro own up to it, kid.  As for including me in the idiots club, I'll own up to some idiotic activities in my lifetime.  But fortunately we have the likes of you on the board, speaking calm reason by calling people who disagree with you a-holes and "you people ", as a guiding light of peace and tolerance.   

Now me, I am all on board with Donny Most.  Ralph Malph is a goddammit American hero.

at least have yo balls ro own up to it, kid. that sound really immature, and you call him kid

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, tcampbell104 said:

at least have yo balls ro own up to it, kid. that sound really immature, and you call him kid

What is immature about telling someone to admit they lied?  Seems like a big part of most parents jobs.  Or is it my poor typing you take issue with?