Who wants to see Ralph Lauren buy the stadium naming rights.

36 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

LOL! ok have not seen this anywhere.,. dare i say "fake news"?? as for paying his debts? i learned in high school that filing for bankruptcy is a legit business practice.. has that changed? i get it .. you dont like Trump .. not wasting any time on predictable Trump bashing .. jesus 

I get it,  any news you don't like is 'fake news'.  Such simpleminded thinking.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Trump Stadium & we call it a day. 

The Trump name has fantastic brand recognition & immediately doubles or triples the property value. 

Eric & Don Jr are great on twitter too. It’s a win win. 

It would be interesting to see how many people would boycott the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

LOL! ok have not seen this anywhere.,. dare i say "fake news"?? as for paying his debts? i learned in high school that filing for bankruptcy is a legit business practice.. has that changed? i get it .. you dont like Trump .. not wasting any time on predictable Trump bashing .. jesus 

Yes, very legit. Those suckers who agreed to sell you things with a legal contract are just dumb business people. They should stop complaining. Not being paid for their goods and services likely helped them along to declaring their own bankruptcy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

11 hours ago, klos63 said:

I get it,  any news you don't like is 'fake news'.  Such simpleminded thinking.

9 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Yes, very legit. Those suckers who agreed to sell you things with a legal contract are just dumb business people. They should stop complaining. Not being paid for their goods and services likely helped them along to declaring their own bankruptcy.

Oh well "Trump sucks " "I am convinced now"

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, snamsnoops said:

Maybe Ralph Macchio could buy it! People in Buffalo love the karate kid, and we could get Mr Miyagi to bring the team out on game days!

Snam that’s funny.  We could have a Miyagi look alike (Pat Morita died in 2005) bring the team out and lead the team in Show Me Sand Da Floor, Show Me Wax on Wax Off, Show Me Paint the Fence.  I dig it.

As far as the Ralph, Lauren really wanted the naming rights, he’d force it to be Ralph Lauren Stadium, not just the Ralph, but we can edit.  All kidding aside, I’m with Kirby, can we please just start playing games already.

20 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

?  Can you put a collar on a football jersey?

If he paid enough money - the team could adopt that little polo player logo someplace onto the helmets or uniforms - how absolutely horrible would that look?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bulldog said:

If he paid enough money - the team could adopt that little polo player logo someplace onto the helmets or uniforms - how absolutely horrible would that look?

The IZOD gator is more fun.  ?  Years ago my brother worked in the warehouse of a WNY department store.  An incoming shipment of IZOD polo shirts was viewed with some suspicion as to authenticity.  The gator on many shirts was off kilter; my brother claimed a few were 'dead' – sewn upside down, as it were.

22 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

WOW, didn't think this would come from uticaclub but I actually like it!

I prefer Rich Stadium, for the record. But I'm old and don't remember bleep.

Considering how much money he has, we could always call it the "Rich Ralph Stadium".......

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Snam that’s funny.  We could have a Miyagi look alike (Pat Morita died in 2005) bring the team out and lead the team in Show Me Sand Da Floor, Show Me Wax on Wax Off, Show Me Paint the Fence.  I dig it.

As far as the Ralph, Lauren really wanted the naming rights, he’d force it to be Ralph Lauren Stadium, not just the Ralph, but we can edit.  All kidding aside, I’m with Kirby, can we please just start playing games already.

Think of the money the Pegulas would save with this! The stadium could be repainted in a few hours, they wouldn't need a janitorial staff to clean the floors or glass.....

With Ralph Lauren we would be the best dressed team and fans. All the players would have collared polo jerseys, the price of merchandise would probably triple though with his logo being added to everything.

• Haha (+1) 1

That was funny apusz.  I don’t know how you came up with you’re handle name, but I get a headache reading.  I’m sure there is a funny story there.

Can you imagine if Ralph Lauren did get the rights?  We’d have to have a hankerchief in the collar with our horsey Bills golf shirt, and it would be a mandate only wine and champagne would be served in concessions.  And let’s not forget raising the pinky finger as we take a swig.  Golf claps are only allowed and Murph, when announcing would only be able to call the game with a whisper.

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

READ, instead of listening to a pathological liar.

Certainly  sir! i can tell you are a "poltical genius "i will abide by your guidance !

2 hours ago, foreboding said:

1.2 billion and counting.

Sorry i forgot! LOL ,, All that is on Trump! "you are correct"Bet you are glad it isnt 3 billion huh? which what Pelosi and the Democrats want

3 hours ago, nucci said:

Finally!

Nothing like a "coming to a Jesus" moment on  Football message Board! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Fine. Remain ignorant.

you mean by coninuing to read your "take" on politics.. ?

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

'Trump sucks' was part of your portrayal of some interaction here.  So does a vacuum cleaner.  You're welcome.

"Heavy duty stuff "