Forget Diggs! These 4 Free Agents need to produce!

LB48

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I just got this feeling about Mario Addison.....I think he is gonna be a good player for us

What we need is balance.....we need to score more points and run the ball consistantly to help our defense (which was very good)

You have to understand, this is a league designed for offense. No defense is going to stop everyone all the time. Thus the need for Offense.

23 hours ago, LB48 said:

Diggs is a given!  No doubt he'll help the team.

These 4 new Free Agents  all fall within the top 12 of the Bills 2020 salary cap.  They total $30 mil for the season.

1. Mario Addison, DE, $10 mil

2. Vernon Butler, DT, $7 mil

3. Quinton Jefferson, DT, $7 mil

4. A.J. Klein, OLB, $6mil

Can they help push this team to a deep run in the play-offs???   Comments?

I think Klein is under most pressure - he is replacing Lorenzo Alexander.

Josh Norman looks like he is walking into a starting spot and he needs to play way better than his past few years. 

Also, Addison hasn't had less than 9 sacks in a season in the last four seasons. I doubt he is going to magically drop off this season. 

Wow, yeah, look at those monster mega deals those guys got. They'd better produce or they're gonna have to answer to me and this forum! I've developed an algorithm that'll show whether or not these guys are worth the money. Considering not a dang one of them has any sacks or even tackles, I'd say they're stealing this money straight out of MY pocket. Cause see, I'm a fan, and I pay the salaries! Therefore, I must keep an eye on said salaries and players so I may know exactly when to cut these players to save money on my precious salary cap. These guys are bums! Ain't produced nothin! Cut em and sign some other guys that maybe I heard of but either way, know that I know more than McBeane ever will and if they don't listen to me then they'll lose every game ever. 

I'm watching you, Wazowski...always watching. 

8 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Wow, yeah, look at those monster mega deals those guys got. They'd better produce or they're gonna have to answer to me and this forum! I've developed an algorithm that'll show whether or not these guys are worth the money. Considering not a dang one of them has any sacks or even tackles, I'd say they're stealing this money straight out of MY pocket. Cause see, I'm a fan, and I pay the salaries! Therefore, I must keep an eye on said salaries and players so I may know exactly when to cut these players to save money on my precious salary cap. These guys are bums! Ain't produced nothin! Cut em and sign some other guys that maybe I heard of but either way, know that I know more than McBeane ever will and if they don't listen to me then they'll lose every game ever. 

I'm watching you, Wazowski...always watching. 

...Roz?  That you?

23 hours ago, dje85 said:

Josh Norman looks like he is walking into a starting spot and he needs to play way better than his past few years. 

Also, Addison hasn't had less than 9 sacks in a season in the last four seasons. I doubt he is going to magically drop off this season. 

If anything.....it looks like his play is getting better as he gets older.....(LORAX?)

• Like (+1) 1