Derrius Guice arrested on DV charges and cut

4 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Loved this kid at LSU. One thing I was concerned about with him since he was drafted was he was throwing away tons of money. He was taking large groups of Redskins fans bowling and stuff. All while he was rehabbing during his first injury. Then he gets hurt again, and he throws away more money like he’s made it.

Now this combined with his injury history, he might not ever get another chance and I honestly don’t think he has all that much money left to be honest.

It's "football team" fans now you racist.

• Haha (+1) 5

I like his lawyers sense of entitlement 

“Derrius … was released without a single question as to what occurred. Derrius will defend these charges in court, where a full vetting of the allegations will take place, in contrast to actions by local law enforcement and the Washington Football Team that assumed the worst, directly contradicting every sense of fairness and due process.”

Hey buddy they can cut anybody at anytime they don't even need a reason and it looks like they did have good one to distance themselves from.

11 hours ago, Process said:

Someone will pick him up. Then in 8 months when a video surfaces he'll be cut again, serve an 8 game suspension. And then sign with the browns. 

The Browns was a nice add.  At this point I’m actually starting to feel bad for Rivera, and we thought the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets were a dumpster fire.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Will the players be allowed to wear stickers this season on behalf of domestic abuse victims?

Oh...No?!

Ok...didn’t think so.

#Little2Close2Home

Will snowflake fans threaten to quit watching the nfl because of domestic violence? ?

#fakepatriots

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah a lot will be sure to make a lot of noise and threaten but many of those never watched it to begin with.

I just find it odd what some people’s breaking point is.  Mine would have been if the Bills signed Vick or drafted Joe Mixon.  Also, it’s easy to quit watching when your team sucks too. ?

apparently for others, it’s silent protesting (half of stadium goes to get beers or paid during the anthem) and helmet decals.  

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I just find it odd what some people’s breaking point is.  Mine would have been if the Bills signed Vick or drafted Joe Mixon.  Also, it’s easy to quit watching when your team sucks too. ?

apparently for others, it’s silent protesting (half of stadium goes to get beers or paid during the anthem) and helmet decals.  

I had to look up what Mixon did.  My opinion, there are a LOT of slimeball pro players, a few we know about, many we dont.  Great football players are often incredibly entitled and can do almost what they want without repercussions through high school and college, most of their degrees are a joke and they know it so as repulsive as some of their acts are, it wont drive me from the game in most cases. 

What would drive me away from the Bills if  we had signed someone like Johnny Manziel or Baker Mayfield, just a presonal thing with me.  With Mixon  and Ray Rice  I blame the owners for signing them.  Being a slime ball is OK as along as you are a great football player.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:27 PM, frostbitmic said:

From the movie Raising Arizona, funny stuff.

That's Randall Tex Cobb, a former pro boxer with the nickname the human punching bag.

Yup.  I still remember watching that fight against Larry Holmes.  It was like the real life version of Apollo Creed battering Rocky for 15 rounds.

• Like (+1) 1