Another Bills reporter trying to make himself the story

This is disgusting reporting from a guy I really liked up until now. 

If I’m Bills Management, I’m making a “friendly” phone call about whether he wants access to our guys in the future or not. 

• Like (+1) 12

Clearly this reporter wanted another foot in mouth moment.  If I’m Fromm, I’m just not answering anything and simply saying my team is like a family and I’ve talked with them.  Then tell the reporter he will answer any football question he has. 

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

If you think silence=violence, you will think Fromm's response is unacceptable. 

Some may find it acceptable. Some may not. This will always be the case. He should have said, separately, “in my opinion this is not acceptable response because...” if he wanted to judge the response. Don’t report that it’s not acceptable. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

“Love God first and love people...”

”That’s not an acceptable response!”

When a quote from Jesus isn’t an acceptable response to you, you may have a problem that extends beyond the person that’s quoting him.

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 11

Eh, I think Fromm’s response was questionable also. Why not just say we need to love all people equally? He makes it sound as though the only people capable of this have to be Jesus freaks first. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just felt like he judged Fromm’s response personally, and attached it to his reporting of the quote. It struck me as unprofessional.

This.

I think what Jake’s texts said we’re awful, much like Djax’s.  Both men owned it and are trying to move on.  Jake decided to speak from a perspective of his faith instead of politics. When a reporter says that’s not acceptable to them, they are the ones that are out of bounds.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, eball said:

Eh, I think Fromm’s response was questionable also. Why not just say we need to love all people equally? He makes it sound as though the only people capable of this have to be Jesus freaks first. 

That’s who he is. I personally don’t care if that’s his view, whether or not it is mine.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, eball said:

He’s giving his perspective from his worldview, that’s how that works. If people do as he says, they will end with loving people (note he didn’t classify any specific people group who will or won’t be loved)

Marcel is saying his answer is unacceptable because he doesn’t agree with his worldview, which is fine, but goes to the OP’s point that instead of being objective and reporting on the athletes worldview, he’s editorializing and saying it’s an unacceptable view based on his disagreement with it. - thus making his opinion the story.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3