Dawson Knox trained with George Kittle in offseason

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Yummmmmmm Dawson and Kittle:wub: Need both of them

Kittle & Bits... Knox can be Bits:wub:

If you wanna be gay, be gay then. But there’s no need to be inappropriate and cross so many basic lines and boundaries every chance you get though. We get it, you’re ***** but no need to antagonize people with offensive language, it’s just not cool. It’s not about intolerance at this point. Rather nobody gives a damn about which player you’re going to rub one off to later and I’m sick of hearing about it. I really really really don’t want to hear it. Could you please consider refraining from posting inappropriate sexual innuendos on this board? Once again it shows a complete disregard for sexual social norms which is really really really weird. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Most of our guys just seem to be plain hungry, to learn and win, and you can’t buy that as a front office. Testament to our scouts and player evaluation for picking up on those types of intangibles along the way. 

Cowherd (I know, I know....many hate him, stay calm!) did a bit this week on the Ravens and how they might even go undefeated. He says the roster is STACKED, and they are PISSED after last year. Well, the same could be said for the Bills. They could NOT be happy with he way last year ended (I still haven’t watched the replay, and I didn’t take a single snap). 

Most people will say Lamar is an MVP and Josh is a question mark explains that. I think Lamar and that offense may get figured out (we did fairly well against them) while I hope Josh just keeps improving.  

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Cowherd (I know, I know....many hate him, stay calm!) did a bit this week on the Ravens and how they might even go undefeated. He says the roster is STACKED, and they are PISSED after last year. Well, the same could be said for the Bills. They could NOT be happy with he way last year ended (I still haven’t watched the replay, and I didn’t take a single snap). 

Most people will say Lamar is an MVP and Josh is a question mark explains that. I think Lamar and that offense may get figured out (we did fairly well against them) while I hope Josh just keeps improving.  

Oh yeah you can see it when players answer questions about what's different this year compared to last year. They do not feel they went as far as they should have.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is it me, or do the Bills do more training with other teams' players now than they ever did?  Not sure if this is something that's always been commonplace,  but I don't recall hearing as much about it in past years.

Personally, I love it. 

It's a common thing. Many of these players have the same trainer's and work together.

Just now, 2ForMacAdoo said:

You and I (and most Bills fans) would love this but unfortunately Kelly Pegula won't let it happen. 

Croom's going to have a hard chance to even make the roster this year

She should tell him to get better at football

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

If you wanna be gay, be gay then. But there’s no need to be inappropriate and cross so many basic lines and boundaries every chance you get though. We get it, you’re ***** but no need to antagonize people with offensive language, it’s just not cool. It’s not about intolerance at this point. Rather nobody gives a damn about which player you’re going to rub one off to later and I’m sick of hearing about it. I really really really don’t want to hear it. Could you please consider refraining from posting inappropriate sexual innuendos on this board? Once again it shows a complete disregard for sexual social norms which is really really really weird. 

Dear Victory Formation,

I've always enjoyed innuendos but didn't use the word much before the advent of spell check because I could never remember how to spell it correctly.  As for your impassioned plea to Sherlock to abstain from "posting inappropriate sexual innuendos" on the message board, it clearly states on the TBD membership contract that innuendos, hints, allusions, and suggestions as well as phrases such as, "wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?" are perfectly acceptable for this message board. 

However,  your use of the phrase "rub one off"  does clearly violate Rule II, subparagraph 3, section 8 of the TBD membership contract.  Please refrain from "rubbing one off" on this board in the future.  I would hate for you to get in trouble with the moderators.

Your friend,

Inigo

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 7

20 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is it me, or do the Bills do more training with other teams' players now than they ever did?  Not sure if this is something that's always been commonplace,  but I don't recall hearing as much about it in past years.

Personally, I love it. 

I'll bet it's much more common place than you realize.  30 years ago, did you see a player coming off the field after a loss smiling, these days they are hugging it out with the winning team laughing, joking, and telling stories after the game.  They are all friends to some level!

Just as they say the would is getting smaller, so is the NFL and all other sports for that matter IMO.

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Would have been better off training with Biletnikoff...

Except for Biletnikoff being 77, never having been a TE or played in the modern era and Kittle being a great receiver in his own right, good idea!

Edited by Doc

14 hours ago, Augie said:

We did very well against them last year, but not every team has a 6' 5" freak at middle linebacker that can fly and shadow the MVP.

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'll bet it's much more common place than you realize.  30 years ago, did you see a player coming off the field after a loss smiling, these days they are hugging it out with the winning team laughing, joking, and telling stories after the game.  They are all friends to some level!

Just as they say the would is getting smaller, so is the NFL and all other sports for that matter IMO.

I think that's a fair assessment, but I think modern day players keep the "killer instinct," so to speak between the sidelines and only during the game.  I'm cool with that.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Couldn't the poster be a she instead of gay?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/8/2020 at 9:23 AM, Doc said:

Except for Biletnikoff being 77, never having been a TE or played in the modern era and Kittle being a great receiver in his own right, good idea!

Look up, something just flew over your head...

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Look up, something just flew over your head...

Unless there's something beyond "he drops passes," which we all known and more importantly he knows, has identified the problem many of us saw and is working on it, no, I got it.  

I also get that you wanted Hoch and Knox didn't catch any TDs in college, so...