Dawson Knox trained with George Kittle in offseason

Is it me, or do the Bills do more training with other teams' players now than they ever did?  Not sure if this is something that's always been commonplace,  but I don't recall hearing as much about it in past years.

Personally, I love it. 

• Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Most of our guys just seem to be plain hungry, to learn and win, and you can’t buy that as a front office. Testament to our scouts and player evaluation for picking up on those types of intangibles along the way. 

To me, this is the "culture" that has always been preached (and panned by some).  It's not that you need choir boys...you need guys who live for football and have the competitive drive to be the best.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Knox is going to be the last piece to the puzzle for this offense. The three wideouts and running backs are going to be good, we know that. Knox has the speed and power to be a game changer from the TE position. Love that he worked with Kittle. Kittle has that dog in him to compete for everything. That’s what it will take for Knox to match his physical talents.

• Like (+1) 8

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is it me, or do the Bills do more training with other teams' players now than they ever did?  Not sure if this is something that's always been commonplace,  but I don't recall hearing as much about it in past years.

Personally, I love it. 

I love you 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Personally, I love it. 

I was just telling my wife the same thing last week. I too love it!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Personally, I love it. 

interesting observation.

My take, and this is probably just drinking the kool aid, is McBeane goes after players that actually love playing football and it’s a passion not a job.

So even in the off-season they just can’t get enough. 

I certainly don’t make PowerPoints and have conference calls when I’m on vacation ? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1