"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

1 hour ago, T master said:

https://filmdaily.co/obsessions/true-crime/clinton-epstein-photos/

Here's another one you could post i guess he had a lot of friends just like the Donald did before he became Pres. Every body wanted to be his friend then !

If Bill Clinton broke the law - he should be indicted.

Here's the thing - you won't say that about Donald.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, T master said:

Here's another one you could post i guess he had a lot of friends just like the Donald did before he became Pres. Every body wanted to be his friend then !

Trump gave the "prosecutor" who let Epstein off a job in his cabinet. He takes care of his friends 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, T master said:

Democrats- If they are bad to they should pay the price

Republicans- If they are bad they should pay the price... Unless they are republican, then commiting terrorism and rape are just fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

But on Monday night, nearly eight months after Mr. Biden’s attack, his own Justice Department essentially adopted Mr. Trump’s position, arguing that he could not be sued for defamation because he had made the supposedly offending statements as part of his official duties as president.

In a brief filed with a federal appeals court in New York... the Biden administration’s Justice Department, now led by Attorney General Merrick B. Garland... said that when Mr. Trump had denied raping Ms. Carroll, through the White House press office or in statements to reporters in the Oval Office and on the White House lawn, he was acting within the scope of his office. 'Elected public officials can — and often must — address allegations regarding personal wrongdoing that inspire doubt about their suitability for office,' the department lawyers argued, adding, 'Officials do not step outside the bounds of their office simply because they are addressing questions regarding allegations about their personal lives.' Ms. Carroll’s lead lawyer, Roberta A. Kaplan, reacting to the new filing, said that as 'horrific' as the alleged rape was, it was 'truly shocking that the current Department of Justice would allow Donald Trump to get away with lying about it.'"

From "Biden Justice Department Seeks to Defend Trump in Suit Over Rape Denial/Donald Trump is facing a defamation lawsuit brought by E. Jean Carroll, who has accused Mr. Trump of raping her" (NYT).

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/07/nyregion/trump-jean-carroll-lawsuit.html?smid=url-share

It's not about Donald Trump anymore. It's about presidential power, and the new President needs and wants to defend that power. Presidents are attacked, often about personal matters, and they defend themselves. That turns into a defamation suit. That's going to happen again and again if it's allowed. As President, Joe Biden can easily see "What’s that all about?"

The alleged "rape" was so horrific...she had to be told by a friend she might have been raped.  Because, according to her, rape is sexy.  Does she really want this to go to trial?

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The process is the process, and I don’t see any reason to question the judge’s orders here under NY law. But…this lawsuit keeps coming back, and it strikes me as extraordinarily weak. Why wait decades to make this claim? She wasn’t a young vulnerable intern or aspiring actress (as Harvey Weinstein); she was a grown up established woman. So the lawsuit is not about the alleged assault, it’s now about defaming her because he denies any such thing occurred. Even scoundrels should benefit from statutes of limitation, etc. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The process is the process, and I don’t see any reason to question the judge’s orders here under NY law. But…this lawsuit keeps coming back, and it strikes me as extraordinarily weak. Why wait decades to make this claim? She wasn’t a young vulnerable intern or aspiring actress (as Harvey Weinstein); she was a grown up established woman. So the lawsuit is not about the alleged assault, it’s now about defaming her because he denies any such thing occurred. Even scoundrels should benefit from statutes of limitation, etc. 

Have you seen her in any interviews?  She's a loon.

On 1/19/2021 at 9:21 AM, BillStime said:

If Bill Clinton broke the law - he should be indicted.

Trump is completely irrelevant in the Clinton issue.

Clinton lied, under oath, to a grand jury.

That is not in question.

If this country allows presidents to do that, no matter the issue, it isn't a good thing.

• Agree 1