"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'd love to hear your take on the whole "running away to a Russian TV appearance and begging Putin for citizenship" thing. Putin's not so bad, right?

There's a saying in medicine that basically goes "even crazy people can have real issues."

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

There's a saying in medicine that basically goes "even crazy people can have real issues."

Hahahahaha!!! Can't spin your way out of this one so just shrug and move on. This ***** is just too funny, comrade.

• Dislike 1

50 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Hahahahaha!!! Can't spin your way out of this one so just shrug and move on. This ***** is just too funny, comrade.

Yes because Joke being a lech is SUCH a stretch.  You guys are funny in what you choose to believe.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/19/2023 at 5:28 PM, BillStime said:

Where did she go?

Why did she disappear?

Why didn’t she sue Biden?

Is she too busy on Kremlin owned RT tv or is she on Tucker Carlson promoting RageAgainstTheWarMachine like she was the other night?

You can’t make this stuff up….. Russia, Russia, Russia…

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

What I was waiting to see was what the reaction was going to be to Donald Trump getting convicted of this

The party of moral values didn’t seem too bat an eye

But they seem to have stuck with him through, no matter what, so

I didn't follow the trial closely but did she ever say she screamed, said "no" or fought back?

• Like (+1) 1