Biden Declares That African Americans Are Pretty Much All Alike

A "racial slur" by a republican won't be glossed over - even when it's not a racial slur. 

Andrea shows just how the liberals think - you can't call a black person lazy because it's a stereotype.

I recall DC Tom telling how his use of the word "niggardly" at work caused a ruckus. 

7 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

I don't vote, and if I did I wouldn't vote for traitors.

That said, the fact that Republicans are so snowblind they can't see what's right in front of them is why they're going to lose the White House this November.  What exactly do you think is "winning" about this strategy?  Do you think "never Hillary" voters give a ***** about whether Joe is a racist or not?  Or black people, for that matter?  Is pushing for a 2% increase in black Trump voters really the way to win this election?  

Let's be honest about it: Joe is right, black folks vote as a solid block.  Black folks are why Prop 8 got passed in California and 90+% of them reliably vote blue every four years.  Trying to win over a few of them is NOT how Trump can retain the WH in 2020.  It just isn't. 

The only thing about this election that's more feeble than Joe Biden is the RNC's strategy to keep him out of Washington.

So you dont vote but you say those who do and vote their convictions are dumb? Ok.

7 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Let's be honest about it: Joe is right, black folks vote as a solid block.  Black folks are why Prop 8 got past in California and 90+% of them reliably vote blue every four years.  Trying to win over a few of them is NOT...

Levi unfortunately is probably right. Most (90%+) blacks do not critically think and Democrats do not have to perform, but only put on a show for them. Their strategy of if they go high we go low works for them over and over.

Latinos on the other are diverse. Puerto  Ricans, Cubans, Caribbeans, Central, and South Americans. They can identify each other's roots by their Spanish accents. Much of Miami's money comes from SA, and Latinos are much more likely to vote Republican.

Not good for country, but it works for Democrats. 'F*k the country' is their secret handshake password.

39 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

So you dont vote but you say those who do and vote their convictions are dumb? Ok.

Where did I mention anybody’s intelligence, in or out of the context of how they vote?

10 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

I said it once and I’ll say it again. James Clyborn had his choice to endorse a number of very qualified men and women. He chose Joe Biden. Barack Obama could have nominated a number of qualified men and women as VP he also chose Joe Biden?

Why because Joe Biden is a friend, community member, and strong advocate for equality. 

You're a moron.

Not only because of the football team you like but because you don't have a clue in life.

You have Gang-Green of the brain.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Where did I mention anybody’s intelligence, in or out of the context of how they vote?

You said, and I quote, "That said, the fact that Republicans are so snowblind they can't see what's right in front of them is why they're going to lose the White House this November." 

Does this not question the intelegence of a Republican? 

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

You said, and I quote, "That said, the fact that Republicans are so snowblind they can't see what's right in front of them is why they're going to lose the White House this November." 

Does this not question the intelegence of a Republican? 

Clarity: by “Republicans” I meant the RNC. In context I’m talking about campaign strategy that doesn’t have much to do with the average “voting public republican,” if you will. 

And to say they’re blind is being charitable. It implies that they’re not just controlled opposition. 

Just now, LeviF91 said:

Clarity: by “Republicans” I meant the RNC. In context I’m talking about campaign strategy that doesn’t have much to do with the average “voting public republican,” if you will. 

And to say they’re blind is being charitable. It implies that they’re not just controlled opposition. 

Thanks for the clarification.  You re wrong.

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

The statement uses a false comparison to reach an incorrect conclusion along with seeking to change the subject.  Which is the primary tactic for defending an undefendable  position.  The argument is that because one person is relatively more bad than the other it makes the other good or acceptable when the logical conclusion is both are bad. 

My big question about Joe Biden is why is a political party controlled by woksters, SJW's, and all kinds of radical leftists content and willing to run another old white guy for president?  A complete and total old school deep state system guy for his entire political life.  He represents absolutely nothing they stand for here.  The only answer I come up with is he's the only person they can trot out there that can get the centrist vote and defeat Trump.  His candidacy is just a front for the nominated VP to come in and take over when he steps down soon after the start of his term.    

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The statement uses a false comparison to reach an incorrect conclusion along with seeking to change the subject.  Which is the primary tactic for defending an undefendable  position.  The argument is that because one person is relatively more bad than the other it makes the other good or acceptable when the logical conclusion is both are bad. 

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just said “whataboutism” and called him a hypocrite. 

Edited by Chef Jim

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

How in the world has saying “it is what it is” now become equivalent with a slur of some kind? It’s a very common phrase for saying something is a conceded FACT. There’s no positive or negative in using that phrase. The Left has completely lost its way! 

23 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

I said it once and I’ll say it again. James Clyborn had his choice to endorse a number of very qualified men and women. He chose Joe Biden. Barack Obama could have nominated a number of qualified men and women as VP he also chose Joe Biden?

Why because Joe Biden is a friend, community member, and strong advocate for equality. 

I mean, a lot of people said Sam Darnold was better than Josh Allen, and the Jets chose Darnold instead over Allen. But here we are.