Biden Declares That African Americans Are Pretty Much All Alike

10 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

This is hogwash. Joe Biden has spent his political life fighting for Black and Brown people. 

I suppose you are not including the time when he said that integrating the schools could  a cause school to be a "racial jungle." 

Besides, he SAID the things this post is about. Didn't you here it?

Edited by Bill from NYC

To Biden and most libs, blacks are a monolith of sheep. They need the government to help feed and clothe them because they can’t do it for themselves. It’s their bigotry of low expectations that they have for blacks. 

Libs are despicable. 

• Like (+1) 8

28 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

This is hogwash. Joe Biden has spent his political life fighting for Black and Brown people. 

Like the clean and articulate Ayatollah Obama.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I honestly hope you are a troll, I can't imagine going through life like you are presenting yourself.

From his screen name, he's a Jets fan.  How screwed up do you have to be to be one?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I said it once and I’ll say it again. James Clyborn had his choice to endorse a number of very qualified men and women. He chose Joe Biden. Barack Obama could have nominated a number of qualified men and women as VP he also chose Joe Biden?

Why because Joe Biden is a friend, community member, and strong advocate for equality. 

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

To Biden and most libs, blacks are a monolith of sheep. They need the government to help feed and clothe them because they can’t do it for themselves. It’s their bigotry of low expectations that they have for blacks. 

Libs are despicable. 

Here is where we differ. I don’t think ‘Libs are despicable’. I think they have an oversized empathy gland. Giving people free stuff is a recipe for disaster. While the Left thinks it feels good in the moment it is no way to run a country of fully functioning adults. 

7 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

I said it once and I’ll say it again. James Clyborn had his choice to endorse a number of very qualified men and women. He chose Joe Biden. Barack Obama could have nominated a number of qualified men and women as VP he also chose Joe Biden?

Why because Joe Biden is a friend, community member, and strong advocate for equality. 

Just because you keep saying it doesn’t mean you’re being bamboozled, or that you secretly hope for a return to a time when a vote for a democrat meant appearing to vote for equality as long as your neighborhood, schools and communities remained status quo. 

At this point though, the second option seems most likely. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

He fought to keep them in the inner cities and dependent on the government.

15 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

When will Republicans learn that "J0e is dUh rEAl r4ciST!!1!" is not a winning strategy?

If you are still going to vote for Joe Biden, you are one dumb MF.

Sincerely, good luck to you.

• Like (+1) 3