Tom Brady said learning new playbook is tough

major

Wow..if you gave it more thought. You want the guy that turned brady into a HOF QB.

You want the guy the help surround him with players for brady to win

The guy who brought in Moss and AB at one point. Who turn Wes Welker and Julian Edelman into house whole names..

The guy whose defense won their last super bowl. Not Brady and the offense.

Edited by Ghost_002!

22 hours ago, blacklabel said:

I hope you get all the plays wrong, Tom. I hope your Tampa endeavor is an unmitigated disaster. I hope you stub your toe on every piece of furniture you own. I hope you lose your stupid playbook! 

I hope Brady goes all the way to the Superbowl and loses a heartbreaker to the Buffalo Bills.

I want NE Pat fans, Belichek, and Kraft to regret every single second letting Brady walk.  I also want to be able to answer the question definitively it was Brady that made the Pats, not that pompous blowhard Belichek.

• Haha (+1) 2

Roy, I’m lovin that dream.  Living in Tampa it would be so much fun to have the SB here for first time ever a home team hosts a SB, and the Bucs enjoy getting there since 2002.  I aLso would love as we lost to the Damn Giants here when I moved here 5 days before that game so had to endure my Giants friends ribbing me after as we watched together right across from the Old Sombrero.  Now it’s One Bucs Place, but then it was the Tampa Mall, and had a monster movie cinema screen on the side of one of the Dept stores.  There were at least 10,000 of us poor folk who couldn’t afford a ticket.

Nothing would make me happier for the Bills to win 22-19 in overtime against the Bucs on a 47 yd. kick that goes right through by, wait for it, Tyler Bass.  Oh, and the DL and LB’s sack Brady four times, picks him off three times, and we go down as one of the most dominant defenses in SB history.  Norman comes back to Carolina form, the run offense just rams it down the Bucs throat.  Miss tattoos defensive backs, and Diggs racks up 125 yds.

A man can dream.  I would love to see both teams in the SB as long as our beloved Bills win.  I may live here, but everyone knows my heart.  I just would love for my Tampa buddies to at least get there this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Roy, I’m lovin that dream.  Living in Tampa it would be so much fun to have the SB here for first time ever a home team hosts a SB, and the Bucs enjoy getting there since 2002.  I aLso would love as we lost to the Damn Giants here when I moved here 5 days before that game so had to endure my Giants friends ribbing me after as we watched together right across from the Old Sombrero.  Now it’s One Bucs Place, but then it was the Tampa Mall, and had a monster movie cinema screen on the side of one of the Dept stores.  There were at least 10,000 of us poor folk who couldn’t afford a ticket.

Nothing would make me happier for the Bills to win 22-19 in overtime against the Bucs on a 47 yd. kick that goes right through by, wait for it, Tyler Bass.  Oh, and the DL and LB’s sack Brady four times, picks him off three times, and we go down as one of the most dominant defenses in SB history.  Norman comes back to Carolina form, the run offense just rams it down the Bucs throat.  Miss tattoos defensive backs, and Diggs racks up 125 yds.

A man can dream.  I would love to see both teams in the SB as long as our beloved Bills win.  I may live here, but everyone knows my heart.  I just would love for my Tampa buddies to at least get there this year. 

Sorry. I want to see Tampa win exactly zero games and to see Tom Brady suck at football.

But Tampa can win once he retires. That's allowed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You guys would never guess this, but I want to see Tawmy and Billy collapse in a spectacularly agonizing fashion, and handle it very poorly. 
while the Bills win the division and dare I say, the league Championship. Now that would warm the cockles of my heart.

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah, that's it.

He's a total failure.

If only we could have beaten him these last 20 years or so!

Taking him away from the cheating culture will expose who we thought he was

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

You guys would never guess this, but I want to see Tawmy and Billy collapse in a spectacularly agonizing fashion, and handle it very poorly. 
while the Bills win the division and dare I say, the league Championship. Now that would warm the cockles of my heart.

Go Bills!!!

Bucs, sure.  But I don't want the Cheaters to have a shot at Lawrence.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Bucs, sure.  But I don't want the Cheaters to have a shot at Lawrence.

Hmmm... okay six wins, but thats it...

On 8/8/2020 at 12:29 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Yeah,Peyton Manning.  Went to two more SB’s, the first played great until the Seahawks handed his ars to him, and the second although hobbling won another SB.  If you remember the 1st Denver SB year for him he threw for over 5000 yards.  He had a ton of weapons and a solid defense.  The second he was spotty, but his defense by then was out of this world awesome.  Remember Von Miller handing Newton’s butt to him in the SB.

If Brady fails, fine.  I just know why everyone cares about an NFC team that we will most likely only play once in two years, and given our team and what I hope will win in Tampa.  I’m good with that one.

Good example. I forgot about Peyton.

A.l for 6, or heck even 7 wins as long as the pats get steeped by us, and are absolutely humiliated by the Chiefs, Ravens, Texans, 49ers, Seattle, and hell the Cardinals.  That’s 8 hopefully horrible losses by 21 to all teams, and just for kicks they lose to a Tua Dolphins and make the BB embarrassment complete.  ?. By the end of the year, the analysts are saying the BB dynasty is dead and buried.  Then it’s repeated in 2021, oh and Newton doesn’t make it a full season.  Not because he’s hurt as I wish that on no one, but benched!

in that scenario, would you really care if the Bucs made the playoffs?  Watching the Cheaters just getting destroyed all year mostly by us, oh and we win 12 games.  As is said, A Boy Can Dream.

21 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

A.l for 6, or heck even 7 wins as long as the pats get steeped by us, and are absolutely humiliated by the Chiefs, Ravens, Texans, 49ers, Seattle, and hell the Cardinals.  That’s 8 hopefully horrible losses by 21 to all teams, and just for kicks they lose to a Tua Dolphins and make the BB embarrassment complete.  ?. By the end of the year, the analysts are saying the BB dynasty is dead and buried.  Then it’s repeated in 2021, oh and Newton doesn’t make it a full season.  Not because he’s hurt as I wish that on no one, but benched!

in that scenario, would you really care if the Bucs made the playoffs?  Watching the Cheaters just getting destroyed all year mostly by us, oh and we win 12 games.  As is said, A Boy Can Dream.

I like that except I want Fitzpatrick doing the beating 2x for I hope Tua is a bust.

• 4 weeks later...

Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost Tommy lost, all is right in the football world 😁