Tom Brady said learning new playbook is tough

major

On 8/6/2020 at 11:39 PM, major said:

Translation: they don’t radio plays to me in my helmet like they did in New England after the snap. I’ve always wanted to see Tom on another team. He will suddenly look like a 6th round draft pick and will have more INT’s than TD’s #cheater

My translation: They do not provide me cheat sheets like my previous team did. All teams cheat, don't they?  P.S. Balls are harder in Florida because the heat expands the air in ball more and air should be let out.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:36 AM, Doc Brown said:

He scored a 33 on the Wonderlic and the Pats offense was also complicated so I'm sure he can handle it.  Palmer and Warner thrived in Arians's offense so the pressure is on.  No excuses.

Yes but he cheated on it.   He was an early starter.

19 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Alot of saltiness in this thread i see. He's not even in the division anymore. 

Ghost, some people are just bitter over him kicking our tails for so long, but as stated he’s not even in the AFC anymore.  Bottom line is if he maintains what he said to play for two years, unless we face them in the SB, we only face him one last time next year in Tampa.  I said earlier, I’ll be there in my Kelly Jersey (as long as there are fans of course, but by then there should be) and be rooting for my beloved Bills.  I just have the vitriol that some do and also admittedly biased living in Tampa.  For my fellow Tampa neighbors I hope Brady has two great years here as fans down here have been suffering for a long time, and there is so much hype for Brady.

Just don’t misunderstand I’m always a Bills fan first.

Whoops, don’t have the vitriol.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I have said it all along.  I strongly believe it is the Patriots over Brady.  Brady IS a special QB who was able to execute in every situation and run the offense and such... but I dont think he is not replaceable there.  On the flip-side, I dont think his skills, especially at this age, are sustainable outside the New England bubble.

So that is why NFLPA rejected bubble!

34 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Well I am sure your tongue is used to salt regarding T*m.  it goes well with blindfold on cheating.

15 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ghost, some people are just bitter over him kicking our tails for so long, but as stated he’s not even in the AFC anymore.  Bottom line is if he maintains what he said to play for two years, unless we face them in the SB, we only face him one last time next year in Tampa.  I said earlier, I’ll be there in my Kelly Jersey (as long as there are fans of course, but by then there should be) and be rooting for my beloved Bills.  I just have the vitriol that some do and also admittedly biased living in Tampa.  For my fellow Tampa neighbors I hope Brady has two great years here as fans down here have been suffering for a long time, and there is so much hype for Brady.

Just don’t misunderstand I’m always a Bills fan first.

Whoops, don’t have the vitriol.

Thats always interesting and funny to read those that do.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:39 PM, major said:

Translation: they don’t radio plays to me in my helmet like they did in New England after the snap. I’ve always wanted to see Tom on another team. He will suddenly look like a 6th round draft pick and will have more INT’s than TD’s #cheater

If I could empty all my likes/awesomes for the next 5 years I would on this post

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/7/2020 at 12:10 PM, Mr. WEO said:

He must be dumb.  EJ said it was easier to learn an NFL playbook than his dumbed-down college book.

EJ also an expert on the elite art of losing an NFL game on not one, but 3 continents! 

3 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

We’re just ensuring that the door doesn’t hit him on the way out! :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/7/2020 at 6:26 AM, SoCal Deek said:

As much as I both hate and totally respect Tommie, I don’t think this is going to turn out well. I’ve seen it so so many times where players think they have another year or two left. It rarely works out. I’m almost amazed he didn’t let a cooler head prevail and ‘opt out’. 

On 8/7/2020 at 6:26 AM, SoCal Deek said:

As much as I both hate and totally respect Tommie, I don’t think this is going to turn out well. I’ve seen it so so many times where players think they have another year or two left. It rarely works out. I’m almost amazed he didn’t let a cooler head prevail and ‘opt out’. 

I'm trying to think when an aging QB left his life long team and it worked amazingly well. I guess Bledsoe had a few good seasons. Any one got a name where it worked out well?

10 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

I'm trying to think when an aging QB left his life long team and it worked amazingly well. I guess Bledsoe had a few good seasons. Any one got a name where it worked out well?

Brett Favre took the Vikings to the NFC championship game.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Yeah,Peyton Manning.  Went to two more SB’s, the first played great until the Seahawks handed his ars to him, and the second although hobbling won another SB.  If you remember the 1st Denver SB year for him he threw for over 5000 yards.  He had a ton of weapons and a solid defense.  The second he was spotty, but his defense by then was out of this world awesome.  Remember Von Miller handing Newton’s butt to him in the SB.

If Brady fails, fine.  I just know why everyone cares about an NFC team that we will most likely only play once in two years, and given our team and what I hope will win in Tampa.  I’m good with that one.

47 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

If Brady fails, fine.  I just know why everyone cares about an NFC team that we will most likely only play once in two years, and given our team and what I hope will win in Tampa.  I’m good with that one.

If the bucs have any semblance of a defense they could be in a SB...

You going from Jamie's Winston to Tom Brady in that offense...the only thing he is worried about is who should get the touchdowns and when.

Edited by Ghost_002!