Next time you want to Call the Pegula's Greedy. Penn State Ticket Policy

plenzmd1

Look at this from Penn State and their ticket policy this year. yowser...guess they think Happy Valley faithful made of money. In any case, you donating your PSL(seat contribution lol) 

Edited by plenzmd1

9 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Think you’re missing the point....

What is the point i am missing?  Iis it an attempt to demonize the Pegula's over PSUs MARKET decision which, it is a fact, a business.  Do the Pegula's get a cut?    If so, exactly how are THEY greedy over this?  Yes I realize they donate a lot of $ there.

Or was the original poster trying to infer that PSU is more greedy than the Pegulas are with their stated policy?

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Or was the original poster trying to infer that PSU is more greedy than the Pegulas are with their stated policy?

That's my interpretation.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I would draw season ticket holders by lottery and offer 10,000 fans to come to the stadium. Every other row, 6 feet apart , masks , the whole bit.  No concessions, etc etc.  Other sports are doing it.   Put em all in the lower bowl.   Must waive legal rights.  Tape off every other row.   You have until Friday to decide.   What do you think?  

• Like (+1) 1

My sister-in-law worked for PSU in the major fundraising dept through the Sandusky nightmare. On a related note, a good buddy’s first job out of college was in Public Relations for the Love Canal. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

My sister-in-law worked for PSU in the major fundraising dept through the Sandusky nightmare. On a related note, a good buddy’s first job out of college was in Public Relations for the Love Canal. 

Ouch.

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This has to be the Sandusky clause. 

They are basically stealing money from their fans.  Then again their fans have proven football is more important to them than keeping children safe from rape, so I'm sure a few bucks won't get in the way.

• Like (+1) 2

Has anyone ever called the Pegulas greedy?  They did not buy the Bills to make money.  They already had money.  And my understanding is they give a LOT of money away.  

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This has to be the Sandusky clause. 

Bingo!  Im sure the settlement payments are due when they are due, no COVID clause.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I got jokes but I’m way too classy for that 

I dont believe you

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Hey Pal, just so’s ya know ... I grew up in the Love Canal( no poop).  So what ya getting at? 

Edited by plenzmd1