NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

19 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Everyone who was promised ST for free CHECK YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNTS!!  

End PSA....

Before I hang up with AT&T/DTV, I always ask for a confirmation number and a confirmation email.  Got both, with the email stating:

2020 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX$395.94 promotions/Discounts:$395.94 off for 2020 season -$395.94

We'll see if that's what shows up on my next bill that I'll get next week.

Edited by Ned Flanders

4 hours ago, eball said:

Just checked my online acct. and ST Max is on there with a $0.00 charge.  Next bill is due to come out any day and that's the one that typically has the first installment so I'll know for sure...

My bill 2 months ago showed ST Max with a 0 charge and I thought I was good to go for the year.   Then my last bill had the $65 first installment added.   So I have to make "the call".

Last year I was able to get ST Max for free and a $60 bill credit for a year on top.   I have the XTRA package and was very happy with that.  Just made this years call and they would only offer me the $60 loyalty credit.    The agent seemed knowledgeable and said he searched everywhere to get a promo for ST Max but it was not offered.   I asked about my "account" status and he said it was "as high as anyone" but that "marketing" decides if the promos are offered.   I am a long time customer, not under contract.

I had him add the $60 bill credit and I will call back later and try again for ST Max.   First time in a very long time I have not been successful with the call to the "loyalty" or "retention" department asking politely for the ST Max package for free and have come away unsuccessful.

23 minutes ago, dba4life said:

My bill 2 months ago showed ST Max with a 0 charge and I thought I was good to go for the year.   Then my last bill had the $65 first installment added.   So I have to make "the call".

Last year I was able to get ST Max for free and a $60 bill credit for a year on top.   I have the XTRA package and was very happy with that.  Just made this years call and they would only offer me the $60 loyalty credit.    The agent seemed knowledgeable and said he searched everywhere to get a promo for ST Max but it was not offered.   I asked about my "account" status and he said it was "as high as anyone" but that "marketing" decides if the promos are offered.   I am a long time customer, not under contract.

I had him add the $60 bill credit and I will call back later and try again for ST Max.   First time in a very long time I have not been successful with the call to the "loyalty" or "retention" department asking politely for the ST Max package for free and have come away unsuccessful.

Same as me except I was told I would get it then didn't . First time in 22 years for me

2 hours ago, dba4life said:

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Same as me except I was told I would get it then didn't . First time in 22 years for me

So, to be clear this year I’ve actually made three calls.

Call #1: back in May when folks we’re getting the “free Sunday Ticket” emails and I didn’t get one. Rep said she couldn’t find the deal but gave me $100 off for three months. 

Call #2: sometime in August after the $300 credits had wrapped up. Got a rep who gave me $45/mo. for a year and said ST would also be free. 

Call #3: about two weeks ago when I saw the $65 ST charge pending on my account. Called the loyalty number direct. Rep apologized, told me ST Max is free for me, and reduced my internet price by $15/mo. 

Total savings: $300 + $45x12 + $15/mo. + Sunday Ticket Max free. I’ll take it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

So after being told my Sunday Ticket Max would be free this year, and after getting a credit for the first installment I was already billed, I got charged for the second installment of ST on my September bill.  

I called again today and got a credit for the 2nd installment I was billed, along with an assurance that I would not be billed again for ST.

For all of you who were told you got ST "free", I highly recommend you check your bills every month!

• Thank you (+1) 1