NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

Just called the number in this thread...asked nicely and received Sunday ticket max for free again this season...thanks for that number...wasn’t super excited about the season with everything going on but now I’m getting pretty pumped....let’s hope for a healthy and victorious buffalo bills season!

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Can you really watch the re-plays on the same day on Game Pass?  I was under the impression that you couldn’t watch until the next day 🤔

I had Gamepass last year and I was able to watch 1pm Bills games that same night.

Unless something changes this year following also confirms the same. 

https://www.cheatsheetwarroom.com/blog/football/nfl-game-pass-review

NFL Game Pass online streaming service provides instant access to live preseason games and same-day access to all other games throughout the season.

Edited by billieve420
  • Like (+1) 1

After 3 calls and 2 promises to call me back I was given a refund and I will not have to pay 

the fist call said it wasn’t available but they game he a 48.99 credit just as the call dropped 

then I called back and the account was in a locked mode for 2 hours

3 hours later I called back. 
after 30 minutes with the first person who wanted to solve it before transferring me said she’d call back in 30 minutes 

which she did. 
I then asked to see why the $3 tax on the 50 wasn’t credited. 

all fixed.  Got her name and associate number if they pull this crap again. 

Yeah 3 plus hours was worth it. 

Was charged the 65.99 for the first installment of the sunday ticket, called friday and the lady gave me the sunday ticket for free and 50 bucks a month off for twelve months. This actually is my best deal yet have been calling for years and typically get 60 off for twelve months and 15 for 6 months off but still have the 65.99 charge for the six installments along with some free channels. 

1 hour ago, zevo said:

Just called the number in this thread...asked nicely and received Sunday ticket max for free again this season...thanks for that number...wasn’t super excited about the season with everything going on but now I’m getting pretty pumped....let’s hope for a healthy and victorious buffalo bills season!

What's the number? 

On 9/4/2020 at 4:09 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

Sister-in-law still has a college email that works...

$100 for the season without having to convert to DirecTV...

giphy.gif

Couldn't find anything but can this be shared as long as you have the proper log in credentials?

The saga continues 

Agent #3 called back 1 hour after agent #4 called

he says, no, I’m still being charged and removes Sunday Ticket.

I said wait a moment!  I want Sunday Ticket at no cost. 

so he adds it back onto the account 

now I have NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no cost 

checked for an email and logged in to the change of services 

$350 discount! Cha Ching.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The saga continues 

Agent #3 called back 1 hour after agent #4 called

he says, no, I’m still being charged and removes Sunday Ticket.

I said wait a moment!  I want Sunday Ticket at no cost. 

so he adds it back onto the account 

now I have NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no cost 

checked for an email and logged in to the change of services 

$350 discount! Cha Ching.  

“Jeremy” is lying to you.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, T&C said:

Couldn't find anything but can this be shared as long as you have the proper log in credentials?

You need to know someone who has an active college email address who isn't themselves an avid football fan because multiple people can't be using it at once, unlike Netflix or Amazon Prime or such...

10 hours ago, PirateHookerMD said:

If you use code TEAMHUDDLE 

it drops it to $80

Can you use that after you're already enrolled?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You need to know someone who has an active college email address who isn't themselves an avid football fan because multiple people can't be using it at once, unlike Netflix or Amazon Prime or such...

Can you use that after you're already enrolled?

No I doubt it, it is a code you enter during checkout

Another hour on the phone / hold and best I could get was 25% off. And that was with asking for cancelation date for service. Don’t know if it was because I already got a Covid bill credit or what but I had no luck getting it for free like many on here did. I’m still ahead between the bill credit and discount so I think I’m done wasting my time. I may try and get the NHL for free or something in a few months I have a couple things that I’ve gotten screwed on my them in my back pocket.

1 hour ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Another hour on the phone / hold and best I could get was 25% off. And that was with asking for cancelation date for service. Don’t know if it was because I already got a Covid bill credit or what but I had no luck getting it for free like many on here did. I’m still ahead between the bill credit and discount so I think I’m done wasting my time. I may try and get the NHL for free or something in a few months I have a couple things that I’ve gotten screwed on my them in my back pocket.

I would have settled for the $12 off per month but they said I qualified, so like a dog with a bone, I wouldn't let it go 

As others have mentioned try the Sunday ticket student option. You don't need to be a student or have a relative in school in order to do it. You need a school, students name and dob. That's it. I did it last year and never had an issue streaming, in fact I thought that the picture was superior to that of the dish version of the package. After coupon code and taxes it was about $85 for the season. IMO this is a no brainer if you have fast internet.