NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

Tried the Twitter avenue this year, and it was a bit wonky in that it took a while for responses, and each response came from a different person, but ultimately the dude gave me a number and his extension, got right through. Told him was trying to understand why there was a 0 dollar line item on my last bill for Sunday Ticket Max. He said they'll start charging for it with the next bill, but hey, you've been with us since '96, let me see what I can do.

Free Sunday Ticket Max, $70 off a month for 12 months. I asked him if he had anything he could do for HBO, and gave us three free months.

Fastest, easiest call I've made in years.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

And the App for mobile or Pc

funny I noticed the NFL Sunday ticket app had updated. the icon looked different so I tried to log in

because the season Won’t start for technically 10 more days the app won’t let you login 

so I called to check and rev verify 

that I get it at no cost. 

You do not need MAX for the app.  Max gives ya red zone and fantasy stuff not worth the extra charges from my view

On 9/2/2020 at 7:13 PM, Nervous Guy said:

Got ST Max free after telling them "This is my annual call, sometimes I get it free, sometimes I get a discount.  What can you do for me this year?"  Her reply was "I hope you get it free."  After about 10 mins or less, she gave it to me free!  She also added that "they should always give loyal customers like you ST for free"...I didn't even want Max, I'm just satisfied with regular old ST.  My other discounts roll off in October, she told me to call back the day they roll off and "we'll see what we can do".   I've got to say, I've always, always been treated well by DTV.

Sounds like my call as well.  I tried also for the equipment discount t but guy claims that’s only for folks with SD receivers.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Xwnyer said:

Max gives ya red zone and fantasy stuff not worth the extra charges from my view

Red Zone “not worth it?”  Wow.  Max allows you to stream from mobile devices, which is huge.  You also get the “short cuts” which is a great way to re-watch a game in less than 30 min (although Game Pass has the condensed version of games too).  I admit that the fantasy channel and “player tracker” features are pretty useless.

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

Red Zone channel is the best channel ever created

I agree to a point.  If the Bills are on, Im watching that and not anything else.   Redzone is great if you have another 3 hours to watch the other time slot and get lots of action in those 3 hours.  But you dont get all the nuances of any one game.  The best part about redzone is lack of commercials.  Sometimes I prefer to just pick a game and watch it.

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

I agree to a point.  If the Bills are on, Im watching that and not anything else.   Redzone is great if you have another 3 hours to watch the other time slot and get lots of action in those 3 hours.  But you dont get all the nuances of any one game.  The best part about redzone is lack of commercials.  Sometimes I prefer to just pick a game and watch it.

Yep, I get it, too...but overall it's great 

8 hours ago, eball said:

Red Zone “not worth it?”  Wow.  Max allows you to stream from mobile devices, which is huge.  You also get the “short cuts” which is a great way to re-watch a game in less than 30 min (although Game Pass has the condensed version of games too).  I admit that the fantasy channel and “player tracker” features are pretty useless.

you can stream on mobile without MAX

10 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

You do not need MAX for the app.  Max gives ya red zone and fantasy stuff not worth the extra charges from my view

?  
didn’t mention MAX 

just the app to watch any game if I’m away from the home TV 

I never get the Max packing 

whenever an app updates I normally check it out. 
it could have accepted my name and pw and said not available until 9-13

On 9/4/2020 at 9:29 PM, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Is Gamepass worth it? My friend who I split the ticket with, got rid of DTV. So now I’m left with no way to watch live games. My son is panicking, and I don’t want to go the reddit route. 

Any suggestions?

NFL Gamepass is not live normally you can rewatch same day after game has ended.

The only way I believe you can watch live in NFL gamepass is if you buy the international version and use a VPN to stream.

To watch live you will need NFL Sunday ticket streaming package. If you have a college student in the family can get discounted package otherwise can go Ebay route to buy a subscription 

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

NFL Gamepass is not live normally you can rewatch same day after game has ended.

The only way I believe you can watch live in NFL gamepass is if you buy the international version and use a VPN to stream.

To watch live you will need NFL Sunday ticket streaming package. If you have a college student in the family can get discounted package otherwise can go Ebay route to buy a subscription 

Can you really watch the re-plays on the same day on Game Pass?  I was under the impression that you couldn’t watch until the next day 🤔