NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

Just got off the phone, found a number to call for loyalty. 866-595-2871

Have had for about 20 years now.  Xtra pack and HBO.

Last year I got 55 dollars off for 12 months.

This year I was able to get 45 dollars off for 12 months and free Sunday Ticket Max.

Edited by boco357
  • Like (+1) 2

On 8/6/2020 at 7:20 AM, Chandler#81 said:

I saw where they’re finally offering streaming. No dish or long term commitment  required. 

Obviously, they’re dying..

I apologize if this is covered in the next few pages, but do you have a link to this?

I will 100% pay for this.

So you don't need to subscribe to DTV... you can just get the Sunday Ticket alone?

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Teach me your ways. Are you a new subscriber or current subscriber? 

Current, just had to morph into Karen. Just kept asking for loyalty supervisors and finding things to nitpick about. Finally got someone and talked about how long I was on hold and how it hasn’t worked out like I hoped, yada, yada, yada. The last guy agreed to do it for this year and I was good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yes sir, but I prolly overreached with the .edu. I did sign my son last year , freshman in college... I think just the .edu worked but I could be wrong. 

To be fair, that gets you one stream. I usually have two TVs going.. one Bills, one Red Zone, is that offer no good for me. 

Yeah, didn't work for me.

12 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

Two reasons I don’t watch the streams first they are illegal but more important is the ability to sync the radio feed with the video broadcast been doing this for 14 years

As far as your first reason... I'm no lawyer, but i'm pretty sure the onus of legality is on the streamer of the content, not anyone watching it.

Others can correct me if I'm wrong--and I may be--but it is my understanding that anyone streaming content, even pirated content, is not breaking the law as long as they are not downloading the pirated content or making a copy in any way.

I'll be streaming this year if I can't watch via Sunday Ticket (which is how it's looking) or at the bar (which is how it's looking).

7 hours ago, purple haze said:

They did this a while back.  I stream Sunday Ticket through Roku. 

you can get it if you can’t get Direct TV where you are.  That’s the catch.

Purple,

I am in this boat this year.  I moved into a apt complex that doesnt allow dishes and I have a ROKU smart TV.

Was it an app that you downloaded through ROKU?  And what did you need to do to get access through Sunday Ticket?

17 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well, I had it for over 20 years and received a dispensation in my last home as the homeowners originally tried to block me, but acquiesced eventually.  My kids are getting older (Divorced) so for a new job I moved to a luxury type apartment and they wouldn’t allow the dish.  Not sure what other option is out there when you can’t get a dish installed.  Now, to the season cancelling thing, my father at his condo has DTV and had the hockey ticket.  Once the season cancelled, he was rebated his $ prorated to what he missed.  When they were still postponing, they wouldn’t do it.  DTV told my sisters and myself fighting for Dad’s investment back, they follow the  notifications from the league, so bottom line is if the NFL officially notifies DTV they have cancelled the season, then DTV will proratedly reimburse the customer.  I think they did it via a credit for the investment so he went several months with no bill.

Im probably going to my favorite Bills Backer Bar as it is a restaurant so we can get into the place.  In FL, if it’s only a bar, they are closed in FL.  It has to be a full service restaurant for them to open and they have to set up tables and seats at least 6 feet away.  I assume it is the same in NY.

As for moving to an apartment that won't allow a dish, I'm no lawyer, but it's my understanding they can't prohibit it, but what they can do is say you can't attach it to their building.  That happened to me back in '99 and as I already had a DTV dish I brought with me from our last house, I went to Home Depot and bought a bucket, a bag of QuickCrete, and a 4' length of white PVC the same diameter as a DTV pole and made my own dish setup on my apartment patio without attaching anything to their building.  Of course I did surreptitiously drill a hole through their wall to run the cable inside ? 

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Purple,

I am in this boat this year.  I moved into a apt complex that doesnt allow dishes and I have a ROKU smart TV.

Was it an app that you downloaded through ROKU?  And what did you need to do to get access through Sunday Ticket?

I went to the Sunday Ticket website.  Once I found out I was eligible for streaming I created my account.  Then I went into Roku and downloaded the Sunday ticket website.  Once you log in you can stream the games from there.

You will also be able to stream the games on your phone if you download the Sunday Ticket app. I suggest doing this.  It will pull you through when you have responsibilities that tak you out of the house during game time.  Just keep the volume off. ?

Here's an easy way.  Get yourself a good VPN with plenty of US cities (I use PrivateVPN).  Costs about $7/month (and it keeps you secure).  Then sign up for CBS All Access.  Each week, log the VPN into the city who you want to watch and bring up CBS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Free for the year ?

That ended up a little tougher than I expected but it’s done. 

Can you give some details of how you got it for free?  Were you still under contract, did you get it for free last year?  Are you getting discounts, how much currently?  Thanks!

7 hours ago, Ra-cha-cha said:

Here's an easy way.  Get yourself a good VPN with plenty of US cities (I use PrivateVPN).  Costs about $7/month (and it keeps you secure).  Then sign up for CBS All Access.  Each week, log the VPN into the city who you want to watch and bring up CBS.

That’s a really excellent idea if you can’t get the Ticket.

• Like (+1) 3