NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I saw where they’re finally offering streaming. No dish or long term commitment  required. 

Obviously, they’re dying..

I thought you could do this for previous years, but it was way more expensive.  Like, $300

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This will be my first year trying.  I haven’t yet done it though. If anyone has any advice I’m all ears.

ask for customer loyalty dept and ask for any discounts or promotions for your account 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Was reading a comment the other day, with many bars closed, there will be less ways to see games, will the NFL work out a deal with DTV to allow the streaming package to become available to anyone who wants it.  I have a "friend" who watches all the games on line via the computer on one of the illegal streams.  If he could buy just the streaming package, he told me would do that.

The way the world is going with more and more cutting the cord, (or chain sawing the dish) it might not be a bad thing for DTV to test out a readily available streaming package as they may find more interest that way than they get with people subscribing to DTV.  I really think when the current ST contract expires, could see the NFL go instead to a streaming partner as may get more money that way.  So far every time the contract is up, DTV shows up with a boat load of cash so they re-sign the deal with them, but can see that ending.  I also think AT&T is a little more profit conscious and may not offer the NFL as much as previously.

Just read Chandlers post, maybe it's already happened??

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Was reading a comment the other day, with many bars closed, there will be less ways to see games, will the NFL work out a deal with DTV to allow the streaming package to become available to anyone who wants it.  I have a "friend" who watches all the games on line via the computer on one of the illegal streams.  If he could buy just the streaming package, he told me would do that.

The way the world is going with more and more cutting the cord, (or chain sawing the dish) it might not be a bad thing for DTV to test out a readily available streaming package as they may find more interest that way than they get with people subscribing to DTV.  I really think when the current ST contract expires, could see the NFL go instead to a streaming partner as may get more money that way.  So far every time the contract is up, DTV shows up with a boat load of cash so they re-sign the deal with them, but can see that ending.  I also think AT&T is a little more profit conscious and may not offer the NFL as much as previously.

I'm in that boat too.

I have been checking but have not found anything other than there is talk about NFL Ticket going streaming to all.

If @Chandler#81 or anyone else has a link to this deal please post!

If this doesn't happen I'm back to the dark side of the "Interweb" for sure.

32 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

If you know someone enrolled in college with an active .edu email...the college plan is only $99 for the stream. 

If someone on the board has access to a reliable student (ie your son or daughter) that is not going to use this service I

would be interested in "negotiating" a deal to get Sunday Ticket.

PM me and we could talk about it!

45 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

38 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm in that boat too.

I have been checking but have not found anything other than there is talk about NFL Ticket going streaming to all.

If @Chandler#81 or anyone else has a link to this deal please post!

If this doesn't happen I'm back to the dark side of the "Interweb" for sure.

Link:

https://nflst.directv.com/

54 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I saw where they’re finally offering streaming. No dish or long term commitment  required. 

Obviously, they’re dying..

Ah, like the swallows returning to Capistrano, the annual August ST thread...the most wonderful time of the year. :death:

I saw the "no dish required" DTV ad on FB and and I opened and it's deceptive advertising...you could always stream if you couldn't receive a signal (as determined by your address and DTV) and that's all this is...same old, same old bait and switch from DTV.

My contract is up August 20th so that's the day I make the call.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Ned Flanders said:

Ah, like the swallows returning to Capistrano, the annual August ST thread...the most wonderful time of the year. :death:

I saw the "no dish required" DTV ad on FB and and I opened and it's deceptive advertising...you could always stream if you couldn't receive a signal (as determined by your address and DTV) and that's all this is...same old, same old bait and switch from DTV.

My contract is up August 20th so that's the day I make the call.  

Someone mentioned there are new rules for streaming only plans. So I immediately googled it. Was very disappointed to see what you saw, it’s the same rules it has always been. If you can’t get a signal you can sign up for streaming only plan. 

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If someone on the board has access to a reliable student (ie your son or daughter) that is not going to use this service I

would be interested in "negotiating" a deal to get Sunday Ticket.

PM me and we could talk about it!

Some students actually "rent" their email credentials on eBay...don't know how reliable or legal, that is.