Josh Norman Giving High Praise to the Bills

MAJBobby

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

This seems a bit much, I haven’t heard any drama from him since coming to Buffalo. He played well for McD in the past and has a heck of a supporting cast in that secondary.

Come Back Player of the year candidate.

It’s no use, he is evidently off his meds... he’s got a massive hostile going, let’s just sit back and watch him spontaneously combust... ? 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

As I said, he is no Sanders....he is no even close to Gilmore.

His coaches saw his flaws in stop 1 and they showed through big time last 2 years.

If he is to help this team he needs to become a different player and maybe person. He is not a leader, he is a mouth without game to back it up. He has not made this team yet. He has not helped this team yet. He is not Lorax, so far he us just a big mouth.

Not a Sanders or Gilmore?  Dude, he signed for 6 million with only 3 million guaranteed.

Gilmore wouldn't get out of bed for that money!  

I'd say to let it play out but you evidently can't do that.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, eball said:

Well, isn’t this a nice fiery take?  I think Norman played really well in McD’s system in Carolina and thus far he hasn’t been a “mouth” — he has been a respectful veteran voice who has praised his new teammates.  Will his play earn significant playing time?  We’ll see.  But your comments don’t seem to fit reality.

I want you to be right...please please, but somehow I sense different...if you are right we got a bargain and a mature leader...

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Not a Sanders or Gilmore?  Dude, he signed for 6 million with only 3 million guaranteed.

Gilmore wouldn't get out of bed for that money!  

I'd say to let it play out but you evidently can't do that.

Exactly my point...He was not successful in 2 stops...He needs to shut up and play the game like we need him. I hope he can.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, billsfan89 said:

Josh Norman is regularly asked questions by the media (as is the sports media's right) and he gave a glowing review of the organization. Do you want him to please the 5th?

No, he is asked because his rep is he talks too much....I want him to be our starting CB, play huge and win. I also want him to stop being the spokesman when he has not earned the right, not here or any of his other stops.

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

As I said, he is no Sanders....he is no even close to Gilmore.

His coaches saw his flaws in stop 1 and they showed through big time last 2 years.

If he is to help this team he needs to become a different player and maybe person. He is not a leader, he is a mouth without game to back it up. He has not made this team yet. He has not helped this team yet. He is not Lorax, so far he us just a big mouth.

Disagree

I have been critical of his talking....but first day of practice by all reports he played like he is in form. I truly hope he can and does. What a difference maker he can be....please Norman...quiet...just play...no locker room folder...be a real pro...?