Josh Norman Giving High Praise to the Bills

MAJBobby

Guy praises team that is paying him millions!!! ?

I will say any team is a huge improvement after the Washington R words.   What a joke franchise.  I will say Norman needs to look in the mirror more and realize that he would have enjoyed if more if he played better.

that said, it’s a great low risk, high upside pick up.

10 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

It's crazy how the hire of two just people changes everything.  Extend McBeane

Let’s see how Allen turns out first.  Though I think McDermott is a lock to keep his job no matter what.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Guy praises team that is paying him millions!!! ?

I will say any team is a huge improvement after the Washington R words.   What a joke franchise.  I will say Norman needs to look in the mirror more and realize that he would have enjoyed if more if he played better.

that said, it’s a great low risk, high upside pick up.

Let’s see how Allen turns out first.  Though I think McDermott is a lock to keep his job no matter what.

He doesn’t have to say anything.  They’re paying him whether he says good things about them or not. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, First Round Bust said:

being compared to last year's Deadskins is not an achievement but while being owned by the Pegulas is

What does that mean?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

In the movie, Remember The Titans, Julius Campbell says to Gary Bertier, "Attitude reflects leadership." 

That has been true with the Bills forever, it was great in Levy/Polian era, and finally after the drought years it is positive in the McDermott/Beane era. 

Helps to have good players too. Helps to have leaders who know how to evaluate players.

25 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

being compared to last year's Deadskins is not an achievement but while being owned by the Pegulas is

He is talking about the Perception of the Bills.  Not the Washington Football Team.

He said when h came in the league Buffalo was one of the worst and now one of the best franchises to go to.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Exactly.   

He was overpaid in DC and under performed.

He doesnt need to talk about how the Perception of the Bills have changed since he has come in the league.  You do start to hear more and more of that from players.

Beasley also talked the new perception of the Bills when he came here.  I think more and more players are going to sign with Buffalo as years go on because it really does seem that player perception of the organization has shifted.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He doesnt need to talk about how the Perception of the Bills have changed since he has come in the league.  You do start to hear more and more of that from players.

Beasley also talked the new perception of the Bills when he came here.  I think more and more players are going to sign with Buffalo as years go on because it really does seem that player perception of the organization has shifted.

As long as they win.  It’s really that simple.  I think McDermott is an awesome guy.  But that won’t matter if they go 6-10.