Poor Baby!

Dante

Ahhh...so sad. All their millions and mansions and she still can't be upbeat? She's married to a Nobel Peace Prize winning, former 2 term prez , man of the year next coming Barry. Who could be down?? She got pretty far for a two bit crappy lawyer she should be thrilled! 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/michelle-obama-blames-trump-for-her-low-grade-depression/

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Melania Trump said:

#BeBest

Making fun of people, especially a good friend of mine, for being depressed is pretty low. I know you are better than this, Dante. 

What about my feelings? Her and the hubby depressed me for 8 long years. When do I get my "look at me" moment?

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Dante said:

Ahhh...so sad. All their millions and mansions and she still can't be upbeat? She's married to a Nobel Peace Prize winning, former 2 term prez , man of the year next coming Barry. Who could be down?? She got pretty far for a two bit crappy lawyer she should be thrilled! 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/michelle-obama-blames-trump-for-her-low-grade-depression/

If my spouse, friends, and political party were in the process of being exposed as corrupt criminals I might be depressed too.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dante said:

Ahhh...so sad. All their millions and mansions and she still can't be upbeat? She's married to a Nobel Peace Prize winning, former 2 term prez , man of the year next coming Barry? Who could be down?? Come to think of it, she kinda gives a little low grade depression every time I listen to her non sense.

While I don’t subscribe to some of your thoughts (no offense intended), I do find her notion of blaming others for what she’s been called towards and given grace to carry, “ironic” given it’s exactly the trend that seems to be eating away at our society.  

We can’t control what happens in life.  We can control how we respond and how it impacts those around us.  My hope is she uses her forum to not just vent and identify problems, but also solutions.  I have this same hope for Trump, Biden, Pence, Harris, Oprah, Loeffler, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DFT said:

While I don’t subscribe to some of your thoughts (no offense intended), I do find her notion of blaming others for what she’s been called towards and given grace to carry, “ironic” given it’s exactly the trend that seems to be eating away at our society.  

We can’t control what happens in life.  We can control how we respond and how it impacts those around us.  My hope is she uses her forum to not just vent and identify problems, but also solutions.  I have this same hope for Trump, Biden, Pence, Harris, Oprah, Loeffler, etc.

I'm not insensitive to people with mental illness. She is a politician and most likely lying to benefit herself. She's a deceiver and a enemy of the country so no empathy from me. 

16 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

If my spouse, friends, and political party were in the process of being exposed as corrupt criminals I might be depressed too.

That's probably it. Subconsciously she knows she is rotting from the inside and this is bringing her down

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Dante said:

Ahhh...so sad. All their millions and mansions, and she still can't be upbeat? She's married to a Nobel Peace Prize winning, former 2 term prez , man of the year next coming Barry. Who could be down?? She got pretty far for a two bit crappy lawyer she should be thrilled! 

giphy.gif

Because her best years are behind her. She is becoming less and less relevant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Dante said:

In the back of my mind I still think the Dems might roll her out when Joe is declared mentally unfit. Does anyone else think this is a possibility? 

Initially, but no longer. If she had entered the primary, she might have been the nominee, and even the front-runner. Roles might have been reversed and Biden the VP nominee again. But her opportunity has passed. Perhaps she is depressed knowing this.

1 minute ago, Niagara said:

Initially, but no longer. If she had entered the primary, she might have been the nominee, and even the front-runner. Roles might have been reversed and Biden the VP nominee again. But her opportunity has passed. Perhaps she is depressed knowing this.

Thanks. I'm not up in the protocol for this stuff. Although anymore I think anything is possible

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

It's probably all that testosterone

I was going to suggest it as well. So much speculation around Clintons (murders) and Obamas (gender identity/sex orientation), but they are protected by MMM. "Debunked" is the Party Line talking point. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara said:

I was going to suggest it as well. So much speculation around Clintons (murders) and Obamas (gender identity/sex orientation), but they are protected by MMM. "Debunked" is the Party Line talking point. 

Careful. You do know what happened to Joan Rivers when she started sniffing around the gender thing?

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2020 at 10:45 AM, Dante said:

"Low-grade depression" is the clinical term for "TRIGGERED"

• Like (+1) 1