NFLPA sets up Covid-19 Whistleblower hotline

I am sure they will not pass up reports "XXX XXX is having a party on his boat with a lot of paid chicas and none of them are masking.  I need to work with that ****** and he would not listen to me that this is a bad idea." despite that probably being more important especially when it could result in player being put on NFl.

If NFLPA is NFL's partner it is partner in divorce court which has been cheating on you and did false abuse claims to get more money.

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure they will not pass up reports "XXX XXX is having a party on his boat with a lot of paid chicas and none of them are masking.  I need to work with that ****** and he would not listen to me that this is a bad idea." despite that probably being more important especially when it could result in player being put on NFl.

If NFLPA is NFL's partner it is partner in divorce court which has been cheating on you and did false abuse claims to get more money.

Don’t be so sure of that due to COVID...

I think most people are taking it serious and if someone is breaking the rules set in place by the NFLPA don’t be surprised if they pick up the phone....

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Let's call the hotline for all the Patriots players (if any of them haven't opted out by the start of the season).

In light of the possibility of this actually occuring, the New England Patriots have been awarded a compensatory draft pick.

? ? ?‍♀️  Step away from the keyboard!  Not funny!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

Leave it to the NFLPA to unify the players......through PARANOIA!!

Seriously! The NFLPA is taking a very responsible position. They are protecting the majority of their members, they are protecting the game that supports their members, they are supporting the families.

One idiot who wants to party and endanger his team mates needs to be stopped. 

Oh, unless you are one of the non believers that thinks Covid19 is a hoax.