Big Brother 22 All Stars

TSNBDSC

On a completely unrelated note. I just watched. State Farm commercial where you can completely see this guys makeup, mask, or wig peeling off his neck. Doesn't anyone take pride in their work anymore?

PicsArt_08-05-06.11.37.jpg

Edited by RaoulDuke79

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Never watched and never will. How boring does your lfe have to be to watch that drivel.

Infinitely more entertaining than reading Bills fans takes on COVID zzzzzzz.

Dani and Dayvonne are OK, hate the other 2.

Hate Tyler and these other 3.

Janelle and Keesha are OK, don’t like the other 2.

These 4 are meh.

Pretty weak for AllStars. I’ll take Janelle FTW.

Edited by Rico

On 8/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Rico said:

Infinitely more entertaining than reading Bills fans takes on COVID zzzzzzz.

Dani and Dayvonne are OK, hate the other 2.

Hate Tyler and these other 3.

Janelle and Keesha are OK, don’t like the other 2.

These 4 are meh.

Pretty weak for AllStars. I’ll take Janelle FTW.

Fortunately there's only one Bills fan whose take is allowed to be expressed on that subject!

And if they really wanted All-Stars, they should have asked Trump for his rolodex.

17 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

I don't think I've ever seen a minute of any Big Brother.  I don't plan on changing that.

I vaguely recall the very first episode was on after a Super Bowl and we left it on and half-watched it.  That's the first and last time I've seen it.

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Fortunately there's only one Bills fan whose take is allowed to be expressed on that subject!

And if they really wanted All-Stars, they should have asked Trump for his rolodex.

I vaguely recall the very first episode was on after a Super Bowl and we left it on and half-watched it.  That's the first and last time I've seen it.

Oh no, there are many, many more BB fans in here, they are just afraid to say it.

Celebrity Apprentice was a great show!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Celebrity Apprentice was a great show!

I watched it. It all came down to who knew others with big bank accounts, not who was the best apprentice. Regular Apprentice was so much better because it required skills and smarts. 

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I watched it. It all came down to who knew others with big bank accounts, not who was the best apprentice. Regular Apprentice was so much better because it required skills and smarts. 

I would agree that regular Apprentice was better, but I still enjoyed them both.