Tre White decides not to opt out, everyone is beside themselves with excitement because we're all in need of any small nugget of good news these days. Who wants a drink?

Logic

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

All the postulating about the "real reason" for Tre's indecision is silly.

He is clearly a thoughtful, mature, intelligent human being, who recognizes the very real dangers that this virus poses and seems genuinely concerned about the health of his family above all else. Tre is a "family first" guy, so I see no reason not to believe him when he says that that is the primary factor in his decision making.

All the reasons people are coming up with to dispute that notion are wishful thinking at best, foolish at worst.

It’s funny to read that he is a  “family first” guy but not even married lol.

just saying.

i wish him well in whatever he decides.

3 hours ago, teef said:

why is everyone so angry?

its utter frustration teef...just when the Bills have assembled the best roster they have had in years, 0ne wherein there was a shot of finally having a serious shot at not only the division but league championship and this covid-19 debacle occurs and we are discussing our best player opting out. 

Plus the political climate in our country

Plus our countries economy is in the toilet circling downward on the daily

the cherry being the prospect of NO NFL season happening at all

Other than that things are just PEACHY........pass me some of that nitrous I need some happy gas man don't bogart lol 

Edited by Muppy
typo
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nester said:

It’s funny to read that he is a  “family first” guy but not even married lol.

just saying.

i wish him well in whatever he decides.

he doesn't have a family? Do you need to be married to have one?

Just now, Gene1973 said:

So 5 minutes left, tick tock, what's he going to do?

I'm thinking 4 will hit and then we'll have to wait until the media gets the list or lackthereof of players that were designated to COVID or Opting out. Beat reporters have been tweeting those out daily within a couple hours after the deadline.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two weeks ago I came down with symptoms (fever and fog). I immediately separated myself from my family, and got tested twice during that week.  Both tests came back negative, but I still self-quarantined. It wasn't great but it felt like the right thing to do. It wasn't hard. All of this pre-concern is total nonsense!  By the way, I am almost three times as old as Tre White....GET TO WORK!

So to recap: you came down with notCOVID and once you felt sick decided to quarantine yourself, hence White should play football this year?

• Awesome! (+1) 1