Tre White decides not to opt out, everyone is beside themselves with excitement because we're all in need of any small nugget of good news these days. Who wants a drink?

Logic

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What does this mean — 

In my opinion it means this is totally about money. Why play games? Do you think if the team knew he was so undecided and potentially leaning towards opting out he would've been doing this interview? He's playing the system.  

I love how these players and their wives say things like, "this is just a game" ... actually it is your career. It stopped being a game when you started getting paid to perform. 

• Sad 1

Just now, LVGrown said:

In my opinion it means this is totally about money. Why play games? Do you think if the team knew he was so undecided and potentially leaning towards opting out he would've been doing this interview? He's playing the system.  

I love how these players and their wives say things like, "this is just a game" ... actually it is your career. It stopped being a game when you started getting paid to perform. 

Kind of agree. If we’re here at 3:01 and you think he doesn’t know if he’s playing or not, you stupid 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Everything you google isn't facts.

Show me specific examples of athletes getting the illness and their career being ended due to the effects.  There have been countless athletes getting it, so where are the athletes that are getting their career ended from it.

Sorry, but you can't compare a 24 year old athlete to an 80 year old cancer survivor.

Sure the Lacrosse player that No Longer can play.

How about the FACT that if you HAVE EVER tested positive with COVID you need a medical waiver to enlist in the military.  Sorry you get your facts of well not going to turn this political

4 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

Social media games definitely makes one wonder the motives. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

How about the FACT that if you HAVE EVER tested positive with COVID you need a medical waiver to enlist in the military.  Sorry you get your facts of well not going to turn this political

Who?

Is the last part English?

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Interesting.  Do you hve a link?

17 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

Should be noted his GF is a Nurse.  Kudos to her for taking that career path.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think the kicking line will extend around the block if he opts out..?

Between his opt-out tease yesterday to his twitter fingers this morning and his girl randomly chiming in this afternoon... I think his strategy may be to wear everyone out... I know I’m just, meh, whatever, at this point.   If he opts out, I’ll just go listen to Josh Norman’s interview to get myself hype when the season starts. 

• Like (+1) 1

you'd think it might be safer for him to be on the team with all the testing he'd be having done.  you have a decent chance of getting it just being out in public but you're not tested daily so you don't know if you have it for at least a period of time if ever.  if he's on the team he'd be getting tested and would know fairly quickly and might actually stop him from spreading it to his family.  i do admire the guy's commitment to his family and his boys. 

• Like (+1) 1