Tre White decides not to opt out, everyone is beside themselves with excitement because we're all in need of any small nugget of good news these days. Who wants a drink?

Logic

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Why aren't YOU angry?!?!?!?  You in the supply room hitting nitrous again, Dr. Whippits?

you should see the new nitrous cart i bought.  it even has little wheels so i can scoot it around the office.  always ready to rock with two tanks connected.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

why is everyone so angry?

Well I’ve already come to accept he’s probably not playing and I’m now in the process of talking myself into at least a top 10 defense with a Norman resurgence and continued Wallace progression...

That being said. I thought after the last 3 years of seeing things progressively turn around for our bills I could officially put to rest the term “BILLSY”. Then we come off a 10-6 season with our roster intact and a huge addition... a Pandemic and the threat of losing our best player immediately follows the promising outlook. 

That’s BILLSY, bro..... and I’m pissed. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Well I’ve already come to accept he’s probably not playing and I’m now in the process of talking myself into at least a top 10 defense with a Norman resurgence and continued Wallace progression...

That being said. I thought after the last 3 years of seeing things progressively turn around for our bills I could officially put to rest the term “BILLSY”. Then we come off a 10-6 season with our roster intact and a huge addition... a Pandemic and the threat of losing our best player immediately follows the promising outlook. 

That’s BILLSY, bro..... and I’m pissed. 

it certainly would be in the mega billsy territory.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Billl said:

It’s great to be passionate about football.  It would be wildly hypocritical of me to suggest otherwise.  What’s not great is pretending that Tre White, a grown man who is a father and millionaire needs life advice Joe from Depew, a used car salesman who spends his spare time doing belly flops through folding tables and posting on football message boards.

Tre needs Joe Sixpack’s career advice about as much as Josh Allen needs me to coach him on how to score with the ladies.

Who said anything about Tre needing Joe Sixpack's advice?  I'm quite certain he does not.  The point is, the same passion for football that drives Joe Sixpack and Biff from Tonawanda to sound off on social media - pro or con - is the same passion that makes football a billion dollar enterprise and allows Tre to build his generational wealth by playing the game of football at a high level. 

It comes with the territory, that's all.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, teef said:

it certainly would be in the mega billsy territory.  

The problem is how many unknowns there are. It also would be incredibly Billsy if he plays, catches COVID and is one of those young people who develop long term lung or heart problems and his career ends.

What are the odds of that? 1%? .1%? 5%? He falls into several higher risk categories.

• Like (+1) 1

Above all of this; If Tre doesn't want to play its fine. He has earned it from LSU to Buffalo.  Stud player and good human. Our defense would be taking a massive hit with out him locking down his side of the ball. He would also still have two years right? Would it have a 150k discount too? 

That being said the dude has been my favorite of the last 20 years. I really dont want him to play for the Saints(or any other team) but something tells me he wants to play at home. If he were to not play this year and be in Buffalo while not playing hopefully it could continue to hit him with the charm for a bit longer.

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I can't tell if we're in Blue Velvet or Little Shop of Horrors territory here, Teef, and it's freaking me out.

as long as you pay you bill, we can make your appointment whatever you want it to be.

My take is that in anything involving the Buffalo Bills, the Buffalo Bills come first, and it’s not even close. If Tre opts out, that would be detrimental to the team, and I would not approve. That doesn’t mean I will bash him for it, but I sure as hell am not going to support that decision.

21 minutes ago, teef said:

you should see the new nitrous cart i bought.  it even has little wheels so i can scoot it around the office.  always ready to rock with two tanks connected.  

That hippie crack is some wild stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Honest questing regarding the top of this. Did Tre voluntarily announce he was contemplating opting out, or did he get asked and then responded? The only thing about it on his twitter is him responding to negative comments from fans. 

I think he brought it up in a discussion about his contract

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who said anything about Tre needing Joe Sixpack's advice?  I'm quite certain he does not.  The point is, the same passion for football that drives Joe Sixpack and Biff from Tonawanda to sound off on social media - pro or con - is the same passion that makes football a billion dollar enterprise and allows Tre to build his generational wealth by playing the game of football at a high level. 

It comes with the territory, that's all.

I mean, you’re right but I don’t see what that has to do with my posts.  Being a professional athlete means that loud mouths on message boards are going to spout off stupid opinions about how “entitled” a grown man is because he dares make his own decision about what’s best for him and his family.  That doesn’t mean that those stupid opinions should themselves be exempt from criticism.

Tre is wildly successful in life by every possible definition despite being born into poverty.  He’s a multimillionaire.  He’s a great player.  He’s seemingly well liked by coaches and teammates.  He’s a dedicated family man.  I can assure you that there isn’t a single person on this message board who knows more about what’s best for Tre White than Tre, his family, and his agent does.  Those who think he owes the fans anything other than his effort on the field are the very definition of “entitled”.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Hope isnt a good plan.  Heck three days ago there was a HUGE party in Cali for Football players.  So yeah sorry I dont pin my plan on trusting others to do the right thing.  

This party?

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/08/04/woman-killed-gunfire-beverly-crest-large-party-2-more-wounded/

"Kennie D. Leggett, who identified himself to CBSLA as the head of security for the party, alleged it was being thrown to celebrate a player recently getting drafted to an NFL team, but did not clarify the name of the player or which team he was drafted to."