Tre White decides not to opt out, everyone is beside themselves with excitement because we're all in need of any small nugget of good news these days. Who wants a drink?

Logic

So he wants a new deal? I don’t completely disagree with that. 

The thing about this season, now especially with covid cases , opt outs, and this new false positive issue is even if you do well it will instantly comes with a built in asterisk. 

Im not saying we’d win a championship but even if we did it would feel like a pretty greasy first championship. 

• Like (+1) 1

He's got a little kid, I get it. The idea of staying away for 5 months would be incredibly difficult, as is knowing you are potentially exposing your loved ones to a disease we don't fully understand. 

My daughter is in daycare for the first time today because I have to start going back to work. Scares the crap out of me. If she ends up with some sort of life long health issues because of this, I'll never be able to forgive myself. 

I can't blame these guys, if they have kids or don't, for opting out. Doesn't mean I'm not disappointed though. 

• Like (+1) 8