Josh Allen on GMFB

scribo

I have 2 thoughts, neither are about football, sorry...

1) Pretty clearly Kay Adams is in love with Josh, and based on Allen's current girlfriend, dat dude's a chick magnet!!!

2) Kay Adams looked hooOOOOTTttt!!!! I've always thought she was just attractive, but I was never blown away... but probably a combination of the hair and the Bills shirt...

giphy.gif

EDIT: I just watched the McDermott interview where she was wearing the Bears sweater. It's the hair. When she goes back into the normal studio they better make sure her hair is pulled back to accentuate her face... 

giphy.gif

Edited by transplantbillsfan

13 minutes ago, eball said:

“What’s the one word you thought when you saw Pat Mahomes sign that contract?”

”Work.”

Love our QB.

I love Josh's work ethic & personality too.

However, I must admit that if I was in Josh's shoes - when asked that question I would have just "smiled" at the thought of signing my own new contract.

Lucky for us we have Josh as our QB & not someone like me!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

1) Pretty clearly Kay Adams is in love with Josh, and based on Allen's current girlfriend, dat dude's a chick magnet!!!

2) Kay Adams looked hooOOOOTTttt!!!! I've always thought she was just attractive, but I was never blown away... but probably a combination of the hair and the Bills shirt...

giphy.gif

EDIT: I just watched the McDermott interview where she was wearing the Bears sweater. It's the hair. When she goes back into the normal studio they better make sure her hair is pulled back to accentuate her face... 

giphy.gif

Regarding 2, if you watch the gmfb with Sean interview- you can see more standard hair and bears shirt, should you wish to test the theory

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I think they are just jealous because Andy Dalton Jr I mean Sam Darnold isn't as successful as Allen has been. Their number #1 cheerleader "SAR" says the Jets are a lock to win the division. Many of them agreed so they can't use the "Allen has a better team around him" excuse if they really believe that.

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You are shocked that women like athletes, especially quarterbacks? ?

On 8/5/2020 at 10:52 AM, JESSEFEFFER said:

I think this answers the Ginger or Mary Ann question for anyone on the fence.

Ginger & Mary Ann are insignificant. It's all about Kay.

She's even got the red helmet on her shirt. Love that.