Josh Allen on GMFB

scribo

Said the team needs to work hard for home field advantage this year...then caught himself.

Yes home field practically meaningless this year unless you are the one seed.  Lots of teams will be sitting people to stay healthy and eke in at 9-7. 

Said he’s working on a throw off with mahomes. 

• Like (+1) 2

Home field advantage this season may mean even more than other season despite the possibility of no fans in the stands. In addition to weather and familiarity with the playing surface and locker room, playing at home means no airplanes or hotels, where infection could take place. Being at home means more flexibility if things happen.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, scribo said:

Home field advantage this season may mean even more than other season despite the possibility of no fans in the stands. In addition to weather and familiarity with the playing surface and locker room, playing at home means no airplanes or hotels, where infection could take place. Being at home means more flexibility if things happen.

How bittersweet would that be if the Bills somehow get home field advantage for the AFC, but the best fans in the world aren't allowed to attend any of the games? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

How bittersweet would that be if the Bills somehow get home field advantage for the AFC, but the best fans in the world aren't allowed to attend any of the games? 

That’s quite alright. We building a dynasty - so several more chances to get in the stadium and cheer - happy to watch the revival on TV.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

That's so Billsy.

We sadly need to get accustomed to this inevitability, I believe we will all be super happy when HFA and the division are ours, then it’s onto, dare I say... ?

Go Bills!!!

Such a good interview. They asked him to give a one word response to how he felt when Mahomes signed his deal, and after pausing for a few seconds to think, he said "WORK".  Such a great answer.  He also said that he and Mahomes were scheduled to have a throw off this summer but they had to scrap it because of covid.  

• Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I did like the ".. for his age. He looks ok for his age."

“I’ve never actually seen him work out. Maybe he does push ups in his office. He does like to flex his muscles at us”... paraphrasing — I was rolling 

5 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

That’s quite alright. We building a dynasty - so several more chances to get in the stadium and cheer - happy to watch the revival on TV.

Just win, baby.

14 hours ago, scribo said:

Normally they do stay in a hotel the night before a home game.  I wonder if they will abandon that this year. 

17 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Normally they do stay in a hotel the night before a home game.  I wonder if they will abandon that this year. 

If they do, I’d bet that particular hotel will be booked up fully, locked down and sanitized top to bottom. So i wouldn’t worry about that.