Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Sowell isn't much different from Rush Limbo 

NYTimes a China outlet, that's a funny one! 

https://freebeacon.com/media/nyt-quietly-scrubs-chinese-propaganda/

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Vote for any Republican? Please read his books and his greater thoughts, he is not saying vote for a Republican. His entire belief system is based around the concept that individual liberty is paramount to our society. The fact that you feel he is a Republican and do not realize he is Libertarian says more about you and the current state of the dems than anything about him.

He just wants to let the poor starve to death. He’s preaches what rich oligarchs want to hear. He’s just a fancy Rush Limbo. 

Just now, dubs said:

A media outlet prints one of thousands of articles, and that makes them Chinas biotch? 

Thats a lame argument. But you also think Sowell genuine, lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

Can't find the thread  I want to put this in, so here it is.  

I'll have those n**gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.

Lyndon B. Johnson  on the civil rights bill. This is on tape.

Edited by Wacka

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Most blacks were not allowed to vote in many places until Johnson signed and then enforced the Voting Rights Act of 1965. 

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Silly man, he's a Democrat so all is forgiven.... Ironic how that is the very first bit of legislation Democrats EVER voted in favor of though in't it? All those Jim Crow laws they talk about were DEMOCRAT LAWS.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He just wants to let the poor starve to death. He’s preaches what rich oligarchs want to hear. He’s just a fancy Rush Limbo. 

A media outlet prints one of thousands of articles, and that makes them Chinas biotch? 

Thats a lame argument. But you also think Sowell genuine, lol 

haha. One article?  Or maybe over 200 and received millions for publishing them?

Sowell: You can disagree with his positions and his research if you want, that’s fair and called debate. But just throwing slanderous BS against the wall because your too lazy and incompetent to make an argument isn’t going to cut it. 

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sarcasm, for those who can't recognize it.

Georgia law (O.C.G.A § 21-2-417) requires Georgia residents to show photo identification when voting in person. 

Go ahead explain why the voter/ID law did not suppress the vote...................go ahead.

No takers I see............other than Bull, who agreed that ID is okay for voting

Just ?️ ?️ ?️

Voting from Minorities up here, and elsewhere

Edited by B-Man

16 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I know that all the dead people that are still registered don't necessarily vote Democrat but when they live in Detroit it is a pretty safe bet. Also just to point out the Colorado article shows that they know fraud was committed they simply can't say for certain who is guilty of it. 

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-has-2500-dead-people-registered-to-vote-lawsuit-claims.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/dead-people-voting-in-colorado%3f_amp=true

Please keep pretending you believe voter fraud does not exist, it is fun to watch the idiocy. 

If you don't understand the difference in being registered to vote, and actually voting, I can't help you. Like the sources I provide show, voter fraud statistically insignificant, and neither source you provided refutes that or even try to. Considering they're both fact-light extreme-right sources, i expected a better attempt. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If you don't understand the difference in being registered to vote, and actually voting, I can't help you. Like the sources I provide show, voter fraud statistically insignificant, and neither source you provided refutes that or even try to. Considering they're both fact-light extreme-right sources, i expected a better attempt. 

Nothing to see here.....

Over 80,000 mail-in ballots disqualified in NYC primary mess

1 out of 4 mail-in ballots were disqualified for arriving late, lacking a postmark or other defects

End debate..... 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

The fact that I acknowledged the fact that they don't all vote in the first line shows that reading comprehension is not your strong point. Also all your sources show convictions are rare, it does not show that fraud is rare. I address that topic in second article but once again you clearly can't comprehend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The fact that I acknowledged the fact that they don't all vote in the first line shows that reading comprehension is not your strong point. Also all your sources show convictions are rare, it does not show that fraud is rare. I address that topic in second article but once again you clearly can't comprehend.

The amount of projection going on in this post is staggering.

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Now I’ve seen it all.  A passport to vote?  Pretty cool that you support backdoor poll taxes.  It’s too bad that you can’t support a free election.  Sad!

Someone has been placing their own biases in what they are reading again..................

Passports ?

csm_artikel-pferdezaehne-1_421a13c293.jp