Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

There is literally no logical reason to try and institute vote by mail nationwide. None. Zero. Zilch. If you can’t wait in line to exercise your constitutional right to vote maybe you should reconsider exercising that right. 

strap on a mask, get in line, vote. It’s pretty !@#$ simple. It’s so simple you really have to ask yourself, why is there such a movement to scrap that 3 months prior to the election. Hmmmmmm

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

Bill this is called a joke- now it is funny because it is widely known dead people vote for democrats especially in places like NYC and Chicago. 

• Like (+1) 2

I’ll give you all a reason. 

There has been one common thread with everything that’s happened since January. Between the ridiculous impeachment, draconian covid shutdowns, mass rioting, and now this idea of mail in voting. It’s chaos. Sow as much chaos as possible, remake the system. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Bill this is called a joke- now it is funny because it is widely known dead people vote for democrats especially in places like NYC and Chicago. 

It's not much of a joke when you and your audience need to believe in the same thing that doesn't exist in order to understand it. This is one of many reasons that the right can't meme.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I didn’t. I saw this as an opportunity for GOP to show just how terrible they really are. 

Im happy to report, they have not disappointed and deserve an Election Day route and a ticket into the political wilderness 

You are happy to report this? You WANT failure for your country? That sounds not so great, ya know? Would you tell us just how happy you are? Happy enough to post day and night under who knows how many screen names on a football site, just to spew your weak, distorted views? Views that will not change one mind.

I wish that you could look at life objectively and see how weak and silly this sounds. I doubt that this will happen but still, I wish you well. Life will not be easy for you at this rate. My advice? Toughen up and be a man. What you really do not want under any conditions is to be as much of a douchebag as another poster on this, and virtually every other thread.

It ain't too late to change. ? Good luck!!!

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's not much of a joke when you and your audience need to believe in the same thing that doesn't exist in order to understand it. This is one of many reasons that the right can't meme.

I know that all the dead people that are still registered don't necessarily vote Democrat but when they live in Detroit it is a pretty safe bet. Also just to point out the Colorado article shows that they know fraud was committed they simply can't say for certain who is guilty of it. 

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-has-2500-dead-people-registered-to-vote-lawsuit-claims.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/dead-people-voting-in-colorado%3f_amp=true

Please keep pretending you believe voter fraud does not exist, it is fun to watch the idiocy. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Come on. This is just getting stupid.

I don't have a problem with voter ID. I'm not sure how far we need to go in creating new ones however. We all have SS numbers and many of us have Drivers licenses/military ID/ state ID.

Votes are supressed in a lot of other ways though, like dumping voting rolls and closing polling locations not to even speak of things like gerrymandering.

You've brought up gerrymandering more than once. How does that possibly affect anything besides the House elections? It certainly has nothing to do with Senate, Potus, or Statewide elections. And the 2 worst states for it are Maryland and California which have been in Democrat control forever? 

No, Maryland is not the most gerrymandered state. There is ...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

9 hours ago, dubs said:

nytimes!  Ha!  Good one!!

I know you don’t like facts. You know it's true, so you have no choice but to head towards your agenda. If not true, the lawsuits will come.

Want to bet on whether there will be a lawsuit?

I didn't think so.

11 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

You are happy to report this? You WANT failure for your country? That sounds not so great, ya know? Would you tell us just how happy you are? Happy enough to post day and night under who knows how many screen names on a football site, just to spew your weak, distorted views? Views that will not change one mind.

I wish that you could look at life objectively and see how weak and silly this sounds. I doubt that this will happen but still, I wish you well. Life will not be easy for you at this rate. My advice? Toughen up and be a man. What you really do not want under any conditions is to be as much of a douchebag as another poster on this, and virtually every other thread.

It ain't too late to change. ? Good luck!!!

America is fine, your GOP is failing. Glad to see them shown the door 

10 hours ago, dubs said:

nytimes!  Ha!  Good one!!

LOL, from the guy who quotes propagandists like Sowell 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, from the guy who quotes propagandists like Sowell 

Do you actually you think you hold a candle to the intelligence of Sowell? I assume your definition of propaganda is simply anything that proves how wrong you are.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do you actually you think you hold a candle to the intelligence of Sowell? I assume your definition of propaganda is simply anything that proves how wrong you are.

No, Sowell is nothing more than a propaganda man. He makes a few reasonable points and then goes off on very thinly clothed "vote for any Republican" blah bal. 

14 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Bull S by Bull in a larger font to draw attention

The mail isn't safe.  Why do you think Social Security does not mail your checks anymore? They require direct deposit. They still lose  mail. I dropped my mom's property tax payment in  a US mailbox. The town hall is only a mile away.  

Even in person voting  can be  corrupt. When I lived in CA, the person in line ahead of me had someone  vote using their name.

12 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

How do you think Kennedy beat Nixon? The  dead in the cemeteries in NE Illinois came out in droves.

• Like (+1) 1

"Landslide Lyndon"

From his book, "The American Story, Conversations With Master Historians" by David M. Rubenstein Chairman of the Boards of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, The Smithsonian Institution, and the Council on Foreign Relations, I quote the following conversation at the Library of Congress:

Rubenstein: He finally decides to run for the Senate in 1948. Why is he called Landsliide Lyndon after the '48 election?

Robert Caro (Johnson's historical biographer): Six days after the election, he's still behind the governor of Texas, Coke Stevenson. And suddenly another ballot box is found, a ballot box for Precinct 13. They open it and, if I remember this correctly, two hundred ballots were cast for Johnson. They were all cast by someone using the same handwriting and the same pen, and these people actually voted in alphabetical order.

Rubenstein: Technically, he won by how many votes?

Caro: Eighty-seven votes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Sowell is nothing more than a propaganda man. He makes a few reasonable points and then goes off on very thinly clothed "vote for any Republican" blah bal. 

hah. You literally know nothing. 

The NY Times gets paid to publish Chinese propaganda and you call Thomas Sowell propaganda?   1984 indeed. According to Tibs 2+2=5

32 minutes ago, dubs said:

hah. You literally know nothing. 

The NY Times gets paid to publish Chinese propaganda and you call Thomas Sowell propaganda?   1984 indeed. According to Tibs 2+2=5

Sowell isn't much different from Rush Limbo 

NYTimes a China outlet, that's a funny one! 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Vote for any Republican? Please read his books and his greater thoughts, he is not saying vote for a Republican. His entire belief system is based around the concept that individual liberty is paramount to our society. The fact that you feel he is a Republican and do not realize he is Libertarian says more about you and the current state of the dems than anything about him.

• Like (+1) 2